+500

Emo's normally dont have any problems. It's the quiet girl in the back of your class who's trying to decide if she wants to live to see tomorrow or not, amirite?

Khana_Hatakes avatar
15 6
The voters have decided that Khana_Hatake is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They're trying to say that the stereotypical "I hate my life and I want to kill myself." type of person most likely has no real problems and doesn't actually want to kill themselves. They just like saying they do. When in fact, it's probably the person that doesn't make a spectacle of themselves.

@They're trying to say that the stereotypical "I hate my life and I want to kill myself." type of person most likely...

Oh okay. Thank you! :)
(Though I don't see why anyone would wanna go around saying they wanna kill themselves when they actually don't... Attention, I guess)

Sometimes it's the quiet kid in the back laughing their ass off at the emo kids.

Luffys avatar Luffy Yeah You Are +9Reply

Pretty big generalizations, don't you think? Maybe the emo is the quiet girl in the back of the class. I know I was. And I sure as hell didn't go around saying i wanted to die or showing people my arms.

I'm sure I'm an idiot, but what's the difference?

Thats a pretty terrible comment.