+105

if you could freeze time, one of the first things you would do is either get naked or get someone else naked, amirite?

3 8

I'd go shopping and 'forget' my money.. Whose gonna notice a few missing laptops, ipods, phones, clothes, money, TVs... You get the idea..

And then I'd fuck that person.

@And then I'd fuck that person.

would that be considered rape or necrophilia?@378188 (Anonymous):

PorcelainBlacks avatar PorcelainBlack Yeah You Are 0Reply
@PorcelainBlack would that be considered rape or necrophilia?@378188 (Anonymous):

Rape. It's not necrophelia unless that person's dead. Though, considering time is frozen, all vital signs that make us qualify to be called "living" will have ceased during this freezing.... So, I suppose that, technically, scientifically, that person WOULD be dead.... Interesting.... I would ponder this further if I didn't have a life... Oh, that's right! I don't! ..... Yay?

I'd probably sleep first then do any homework or anything else I need to do by a certain time.

Readzs avatar Readz No Way +5Reply

I feel like freezing time wouldn't freeze PEOPLE... We'd all just move a lot faster in that moment. Does this make sense to anyone else?

Stuffs avatar Stuff No Way +1Reply
@Stuff I feel like freezing time wouldn't freeze PEOPLE... We'd all just move a lot faster in that moment. Does this make...

That theory makes sense in the concept of slowing time down. Same force over a longer time.

@That theory makes sense in the concept of slowing time down. Same force over a longer time.

No, just like, time stops - it remains at, say, 2:11:15 until you want it to continue, but that's the only thing that's stopping. People still move, work goes on, TV news stations don't know when to say "Good evening, America," Christians predict the end of the world.
And about the moving faster bit - just 'cause like, once time goes on it's all Did I really just do all that in that second? COOL.

Stuffs avatar Stuff No Way -1Reply