+247

Whenever a teacher says a minor swear word like damn or hell, all the kids start gasping and freaking out like they started dropping F bombs, amirite?

LittleMissSlytherins avatar Education
1 38
The voters have decided that LittleMissSlytherin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When I was 6, my teacher said crap. I told my mom my teacher said the c word and she thought I meant cunt.

@Frank_n_Furter When I was 6, my teacher said crap. I told my mom my teacher said the c word and she thought I meant cunt.

I was extremely offended when it was suggested my teacher said cunt. I'm not sure if I ever heard the word prior, but it sounded horrible. Much worse than crap. I imagine my face looked like this 8O

how old are you?

@guineasaurusrex how old are you?

Why because I don't like saying the F word?

@LittleMissSlytherin Why because I don't like saying the F word?

because I've never see this happen and I don't really see it happening.

"swear words" are just words like any other words, what about them makes them so offensive?

@guineasaurusrex because I've never see this happen and I don't really see it happening. "swear words" are just words like any...

No it's just hilarious when one of the teachers will say "what the hell?" and all the kids in class will go "OHHHH! You swore!" Even though they say much worse words outside of class! The kids overreact to make the teachers feel uncomfortable! (:

@LittleMissSlytherin No it's just hilarious when one of the teachers will say "what the hell?" and all the kids in class will go "OHHHH!...

ah, i see. when i was in high school there were certain teachers that would swear a lot and no one really made a big deal out of it i guess.

If one of my teachers said fuck I'd be pretty shocked, but hell, damn, shit, etc. aren't bad I don't think.

@Wunderscore If one of my teachers said fuck I'd be pretty shocked, but hell, damn, shit, etc. aren't bad I don't think.

One of the kids in my photo class said "fuck" in casual conversation and a freshman freaked out and was like "the teacher is right behind you, you're going to get in trouble!!" (in the usual freshman style). Basically our teacher walked by and said "I don't give a flying fuck what language you use in here, go ahead and use "fuck" for shits and giggles, if you'd like". No one honestly gave it a second thought , except the freshman.

monica_is_WJLLs avatar monica_is_WJLL Yeah You Are +1Reply

I had a math teacher that used to say f*ck, it was hilarious.

ScottyDs avatar ScottyD Yeah You Are +7Reply
@ScottyD I had a math teacher that used to say f*ck, it was hilarious.

I had a math teacher who would constantly make sexual references to see everyone's reaction. Math teachers are the best.

msdriscos avatar msdrisco Yeah You Are +7Reply

They are, I had a different one that would completely stop class to tell us a joke. Then he would get bags of candy and try to throw pieces to people but he had horrible aim.

ScottyDs avatar ScottyD Yeah You Are +5Reply

My senior year in high school, my economics teacher actually looked another student directly in the eyes and said, "Get the fuck out of my classroom." Needless to say, we were all in fact a little surprised even though it was an honors class. /coolstorybro

My social studies teacher last year was about to retire, and she called Miley Cyrus a "fucking slut" one day when this one girl was talking about her to her friend.

tyreeshajoness avatar tyreeshajones Yeah You Are +1Reply

I have a teacher who regularly swears (from crap and damn all the way up to fuck) and we don't even bat an eye. Then again, if my English teacher, who's old and kind of reserved swore, we would probably freak out.

ali_ds avatar ali_d No Way +1Reply

My GT teacher said "Shit happens" when talking about life.

thatgirlss avatar thatgirls Yeah You Are +1Reply

These kids I sat next to in my math class were complaining about the teacher saying "damn" and "hell" when he was mad at us for not doing our work. They think teachers shouldn't cuss at them even though they say things like "fuck" and "cunt" to the teachers. It was ridiculous. I wanted to say "Grow up. In the real world, your coworkers and your boss aren't going to censor their language for you, so get used to it now." So... Yeah.

Madies avatar Madie Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't really understand the reasoning behind saying, for example, "the f world" instead of fuck because it is equally as crude since we all know what word you mean to say.

NO swear words are minor. Saying the F-word is just as bad as saying "Go to ____". I'm not even a teenager and I'm offended. Some people still have moral values in the world, you know.

@NO swear words are minor. Saying the F-word is just as bad as saying "Go to ____". I'm not even a teenager and I'm...

Tell me, Eliza, what makes swear words bad in the first place?
Especially hell. That's the name of a place, not a bad word.

Dis bitch be fuckin racist man, ima get ma fuckin home boys n cut dis bitch up, who da hell she think she is? Tellin a nigga he ain't allowed to cuss be like tellin a lawyer he ain't allowed to lie n cheat man. Bitches be fuckin cray cray. Shit man, ain't coo ta make a jack ass o yo self. Damn ho. Now dis nigga gotta go sit n think bout life n shit, how in fa fuckin hell y'all born so damn stupid eh bitch? Jesus ain't likin yo mama givin y'all a fucked up child n shit.