+324

All the world's a stage. A lot of people think we're involved in a big improv show, but some of us realize there's a perfectly amazing script that makes the show endlessly better, amirite?

Rockys avatar
11 12
The voters have decided that Rocky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

All the world's a stage, and the men and women are merely players, they have their exits and their entrances, and one man in his time plays many parts; his acts being seven ages. My acting teacher made us perform the whole monologue in pairs.

This is pretty clever, but I'm not sure I believe in destiny to be honest. ;)

Buttss avatar Butts Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Butts All the world's a stage, and the men and women are merely players, they have their exits and their entrances, and...

Haha, nice. Well, I wasn't addressing destiny per se, more that there is a way that we're meant to live our lives so that we experience it to the fullest, rather than just doing whatever we feel like.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Butts Oops, my apologies. The "perfectly amazing script" rather confused me. ^^;

Lol, it's all good. I figured it would be confusing. Yeah, I mean not a perfectly laid out path of life including everything we will ever do, but a way to approach life and everything we do.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +1Reply

iso script, amirite?

Yay. Philosophy.

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are 0Reply

brilliant man, though shakesphere normally just confuses me

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Pedo_Cat brilliant man, though shakesphere normally just confuses me

Haha, only the first sentence is Shakespeare. The rest is my own thoughts.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +2Reply