+446

Why pay for a tanning booth when you can tan on the beach for free, amirite?

1 30

Heck, you don't even need a beach. Just tan in your backyard.

Vepixs avatar Vepix Yeah You Are +28Reply

Why pay for skin cancer treatment when you can prevent it by not tanning at all?

Why tan at the beach when you could work as a lifeguard and get paid while you tan?

Not many beaches in Ohio...

@Adria Not many beaches in Ohio...

... but a lot of man-made lakes though.

@stepdom ... but a lot of man-made lakes though.

You obviously don't live here. All I see cornfields every single day.

@Adria You obviously don't live here. All I see cornfields every single day.

I read somewhere that Ohio had a lot of artifical lakes while you also have natural lakes like Lake Erie.

@stepdom I read somewhere that Ohio had a lot of artifical lakes while you also have natural lakes like Lake Erie.

Lake Erie is disgusting and almost 2 hours away from my house. And I have no "artificial lakes" around here. Why are you debating this? I live here and you don't. I think I know what I'm talking about.

@Adria Lake Erie is disgusting and almost 2 hours away from my house. And I have no "artificial lakes" around here. Why...

I apologize if I offended you. I didn't know that you studied Ohio and get offended if someone says anything about it that is factual incorrect.

@Adria Not many beaches in Ohio...

Yeah Ohio. Or boo, or something negative. Has it gotten to the sweltering season in your part of Ohio yet? We just got hit down here...yuck.

I like my skin cancer the old-fashioned way, too.

Yeah.. go to the beach. Ignore the fact that it's cold, and hey it's just snow.

The people on Jersey Shore never were accused of being too intelligent.

Yeah, that way you'll have more money for the cancer treatments you need when you have melanoma!

Woah, is NJ the only place where you have to pay to go on the beach o_0

@Kristen Woah, is NJ the only place where you have to pay to go on the beach o_0

For parking there's a small fee in CA.. but some places its completely free.

@1264238 (Anonymous): Here in Florida you have to pay(a somewhat ridiculous amount in some places) to park...I'm not sure if that's what you mean.

FlooPowderPowers avatar FlooPowderPower Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1264304

Well every beach has beach tags, but I think Wildwood might be free

For starters, not everyone has the convenience of schedule to go to a beach.

Maybe tanning booth people (or spray tan people, not sure which you are talking aboot) don't like socializing, or are easily grossed out by any uncovered body that is not his or her own.

Shadis avatar Shadi No Way -14Reply
Anonymous