+349

The NRA says, 'Guns don't kill people - people kill people.' That may be true, but I think the gun helps. You're not going to kill many people by standing around shouting 'bang!'. amirite?

danceychicks avatar
14 16
The voters have decided that danceychick is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's true, but I'm pretty sure if you walked up to somebody, slit their throat with a knife and yelled, "Bang!" It would end up similar.

"You'd have to be pretty dodgy on the heart." Great Eddie Izzard skit.

If one person hates another person enough, then someone's going to die, gun or no gun.

@I_Hate_Underscores If one person hates another person enough, then someone's going to die, gun or no gun.

No, if a short non-muscular kid hates a 250-pound professional wrestler, then the wrestler probably isn't going to die unless the kid has a gun.

personThingys avatar personThingy Yeah You Are 0Reply
@personThingy No, if a short non-muscular kid hates a 250-pound professional wrestler, then the wrestler probably isn't going to...

He said someone's going to die, not necessarily the intended target. Perhaps the non-muscular kid will die after trying to fight?

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are 0Reply

A gun isn't going to kill someone sitting in a cabinet. Someone has to use it. Besides, guns are just tools to an end. It is perfectly possible to murder someone with your teeth; all you need to do is go for the throat when they don't expect it.

chuck norris can

most ppl dont use guns to kill. shud they ban hands? those seem to do the most work in murder

If people didn't have guns, they would find other ways to kill.

OMG OMG OMG fangirl squee
that's what L did in Death Note lol

I saw this on TV somewhere...

If you really want to kill someone, anything could serve as your weapon.

As much as I support the second amendment, I would have to agree that "GDKPPKP" is a terrible argument.

you don;'t need a gun to kill lots of people