+521

Real news headline: "Lady Gaga admits taking cocaine ‘occasionally’". More like: "Lady Gaga admits taking cocaine, ‘occasionally’ she doesn't". Amirite?

Chromanas avatar
7 13
The voters have decided that Chromana is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Seriously. There's nothing wrong with your wording. Obviously anon just isn't intelligent enough to understand. Which really wasn't hard to do.

BTW, I am a fan of Lady Gaga (well, some of her music).

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +2Reply

Seriously dudes, it wouldn't even matter if he DID make a grammatical error. It's still easy enough to understand =P

horsechicks avatar horsechick Yeah You Are +1Reply

whattt?

@whattt?

It's not hard to understand. I'm saying that she occasionally doesn't take cocaine.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Weirdly worded and irrelevant.

How is it weirdly worded? I said the headline and then I said my version.
It's not hard to understand.

@cause its a run on sentence.

It's hard to believe that a comma instead of a semicolon caused you to not understand the post. I've fixed it now, your Royal Retarded Highness.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Chromana It's hard to believe that a comma instead of a semicolon caused you to not understand the post. I've fixed it now...

Still stupidly worded.
I like pizza; occasionally I dont.
I would smack someone who said that.

And it's still a stupid post, your Royal Stick Up The Ass Abusing Power Moderator.

@Still stupidly worded. I like pizza; occasionally I dont. I would smack someone who said that. And it's still a...

Please explain the abuse which you are talking about.
If I were power abusing I would crank this post up to +1000 and ban you, but I don't.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +4Reply