+28

Think about it. The houses in Spongebob are entirely random: a pineapple, a rock, an Easter Island Head, a bucket, and an anchor. amirite?

lemon1234567890s avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that lemon1234567890 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think it has a deeper meaning

@Icel I think it has a deeper meaning

Me too, but I tried to think about it and all I could come up with is that patrick lives in a rock because he is as dumb as one, and squidward lives in that head thing because he has a big ego. The others leave me stumped :P

I think it's because they live at the bottom of the ocean and those are all things people could've dropped in the water or random things that just turned up there so they decided to make their home in them

@km20 I think it's because they live at the bottom of the ocean and those are all things people could've dropped in the...

Ohhh true. Well besides Sandy's house o.O and Squidward's house is an ancient thingymajigger. The others, though, I understand (:

lemon1234567890s avatar lemon1234567890 Yeah You Are -1Reply