+5

You wish you could be famous, even if it came with endless mocking, amirite?

PirateQueens avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that PirateQueen is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hard decision, I'd like to be semi-famous. You know, so a lot of people know you but you don't have to deal with all the mocking.

@UrkiN Hard decision, I'd like to be semi-famous. You know, so a lot of people know you but you don't have to deal with...

That's a pretty great answer to it, actually. More of local celebrity-fame than (inter)national fame.

PirateQueens avatar PirateQueen Yeah You Are +1Reply
@PirateQueen That's a pretty great answer to it, actually. More of local celebrity-fame than (inter)national fame.

I wouldn't mind trying it for a month or something but a lifetime? I wouldn't be able to trust anyone, I wouldn't be able to have a normal life, I'm not willing to give that up, unless it's for a great cause.

@UrkiN I wouldn't mind trying it for a month or something but a lifetime? I wouldn't be able to trust anyone, I wouldn't...

Shooting star celebrity types...it's hard anymore to only be famous for a little while. Fame's ruined a lot of people.

PirateQueens avatar PirateQueen Yeah You Are 0Reply