+14

I've learned to appreciate all types of music. Jazz, Blues, Country.............even the bagpipes. But I can't stand Rap! amirite?

0 4

I feel the EXACTLY same way. I can listen to almost any type of music, but rap.

Sadies avatar Sadie Yeah You Are 0Reply

I swear, every rap song is about some girl named "shorty" Why have i never seen this chick, and why is everyone rapping about her!?!?

anyone who is badmouthing rap usually dont know shit about it! You think because you heard kanye and t-pain on the radio you know what hiphop/rap is? GTFO! Go talk shit about techno instead or just shut the f*ck up.

@anyone who is badmouthing rap usually dont know shit about it! You think because you heard kanye and t-pain on the...

Nice point about rappers dude. They always use cussing to get a point across. If that doesn't work then they use guns and blame it on society.