+427

The best vegetarians are the ones that accept the fact that other people eat meat, and don't have a problem with it. amirite?

Rach_Els avatar Food & Drink
5 4
The voters have decided that Rach_El is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hate it when people give me crap for not eating meat (and it happens way to often), so I'd never make comments about other people eating meat. Mainly because I don't care what they do, but it's a person decision. Anyone who thinks they can change that is just obnoxious.

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +2Reply
@EstoniaObsessed I hate it when people give me crap for not eating meat (and it happens way to often), so I'd never make comments...

People give other people crap for not eating meat? WTF why? I WISH I was cool enough to be a vegetarian.

@Frank_n_Furter People give other people crap for not eating meat? WTF why? I WISH I was cool enough to be a vegetarian.

Yeah, I get crap ALL the time for being vegetarian, and I live in an incredibly liberal city with a ton of vegetarians. Two guys in my tech theater class have told me that they're going to go out and shoot some deer for me and make me eat it. People used to (before I yelled at them enough) shove meat and in my face and say stuff like, "WOW, meat is so good, Mayrose. Does this bug you?" No shit, it bugs me.

Love how you rank the vegetarians.