+398

new game shows try too hard to be awesome...just keep it simple. Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, and Family Feud have lasted longer for a reason, amirite?

Joe_Larsons avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that Joe_Larson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Family Feud was better when Richard Karn was hosting it, though.

I know this isn't a game show, but Whose Line Is It Anyway needs to make a comeback with the original actors and everything. :D

For some reason your post reminded me of that show.

@SalientK I know this isn't a game show, but Whose Line Is It Anyway needs to make a comeback with the original actors and...

I'm actually watching it right now :D
I found drew to be the least funny. How old is everyone now (I'm to lazy to look it up)

Don't forget Price is Right.

@Dr_Robosaur Don't forget Price is Right.

The Price Is Right has the catchiest theme song. It's even my ringtone. :P

That new show where they smash the prize that the person would have won is a perfect example of how stupid they can get.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +4Reply
@BreakfastFan That new show where they smash the prize that the person would have won is a perfect example of how stupid they can get.

Haha I've never heard of that one. It's obviously a gimmick but that sounds hilarious. Do they make the would-be winner smash the prize?

That show pisses me off cos im like "dude, how bout we take this money, and instead of spending it on a car we're gonna drop off a building, give it to some family in Africa" or whatever. It's like the biggest waste of money ever.

@That show pisses me off cos im like "dude, how bout we take this money, and instead of spending it on a car we're...

Thats exactly why I never watched it in the first place. The economy here is still struggling too. I'm sure there's a family somewhere who would really have like that refrigerator, but oh no! You smashed it.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are 0Reply