+841

There are so many discussions about petty political debates on this website. I think it's about time we started concentrating on the number one issue facing our world today: House-Elf Suffrage, amirite?

Baconnoisseurs avatar
41 54
The voters have decided that Baconnoisseur is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Did you know that over 600 house elves die in toilet related incidents each year?

shannondarbys avatar shannondarby Yeah You Are +15Reply
Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Baconnoisseur I knew it was only a matter of time before this was brought up.

as soon as I read this, that was the first thing that popped into my mind. But you're headmaster rumbleroar, you know everything

shannondarbys avatar shannondarby Yeah You Are 0Reply

You are talking about toilet related incidents? I think there are more preoccupying matters to discuss. Over the last two centuries the number of house elves has been on constant decline. We should deal with this first and try to find out why they're not reproducing :)

S.P.E.W.

shmads avatar shmad Yeah You Are +7Reply

I tie ropes to mine when they go to the restroom, I`m tired of replacing the damn things...

"Hermione: They LIKE being slaves! They don't want to be paid!"

ilessthan3yous avatar ilessthan3you Yeah You Are +5Reply
@ilessthan3you "Hermione: They LIKE being slaves! They don't want to be paid!"

Look the face of the matter is, House Elves have been through all kinds of turmoul. I understand that they liked to be slaves but it's all they know. Give them a taste of freedom and I gurentee they will never turn back. P.S I gave your House Elf a sock.

gameboy5s avatar gameboy5 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ilessthan3you But just look at Dobby. He's an outcast amongst House Elves.

You have to assume Harry is beating the poor thing though. He always calls him master although he is in no way linked to him. They may like being helping around the house: hence House Elf, but it doesn't mean the should be beaten senseless

gameboy5s avatar gameboy5 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@gameboy5 You have to assume Harry is beating the poor thing though. He always calls him master although he is in no way...

Where is the evidence Harry beats him? Okay...he did accidentaly kill him. But he was always repectful to him...so how do you come to that?

ilessthan3yous avatar ilessthan3you Yeah You Are 0Reply

And Dobby calls him master because he repects him and I guess considers him his master, even though Harry doesn't like it.

@ilessthan3you And Dobby calls him master because he repects him and I guess considers him his master, even though Harry doesn't...

Maybe sir. But master?! Do you call BaracK Obama master, or George Bush. Men of high respect who are called sir or Mr. WHERE I ASK YOU, IS THE ABRAHAM LINCOLN OF HOUSE ELVES!!

@gameboy5 Maybe sir. But master?! Do you call BaracK Obama master, or George Bush. Men of high respect who are called sir or...

Ok, ask J.K Rowling why Dobby called Harry master then. But there is no evidence Harry beats him. Haha :P

I was very disappointed that S.P.E.W. wasn't brought up in the movies. That was one of the things that I found very endearing about Hermione.

Harry Potter lives on!

Ahhhhaa this made my day(:

this is random but i just realized they never used Kreacher in the Harry Potter movies...

@Accio_Username this is random but i just realized they never used Kreacher in the Harry Potter movies...

He was in Order of the Phoenix for a few minutes. He mumbled some stuff, and then Sirius shouts "Kreacher! That's enough of your bile! Away with you!"

@Accio_Username Oh yeah, but he was so much of a bigger part in the book... PLUS they never used Peeves..

Yea, that kinda pissed me off, I really wanted to see Peeves. But they can't not use Kreacher in the next movie, right? He's really important...

Well think of all the times that Dobby wasn't in the movies. He was in the Chamber of Secrets, but not all the other ones. I doubt he'll be in DH.

@Well think of all the times that Dobby wasn't in the movies. He was in the Chamber of Secrets, but not all the...

if he's not in Deathly h. i will scream. i will NOT miss his screen funeral with the garden =(

What exactly does an elf have to vote on?

@What exactly does an elf have to vote on?

Draco has things to vote for, he is half elf

i treat mine with respect and if he ever wants to leave i will let him i feel they should be free and be able to act with there own thoughts.

Best post ever.

It shouldn't happen. I mean, the debates should, but SPEW is just stupid, especially when only one house-elf wants freedom.

Tangletalons avatar Tangletalon Yeah You Are +1Reply

EPIC!

Elves don't deserve suffrage, they should be happy.

@399675

Cough AVADA KEDAVRA! CoughCough

TeenageWerewolfs avatar TeenageWerewolf Yeah You Are +8Reply

yes! this post made my day

Elves are people too, you know!

sansas avatar sansa Yeah You Are 0Reply
@sansa Elves are people too, you know!

No. They are ELVES. But they deserve better.

I figured out of 30 comments there would be one person who pointed out the fact that "suffrage" means the right to vote. It has nothing to do with suffering. Fucking retards

@I figured out of 30 comments there would be one person who pointed out the fact that "suffrage" means the right to...

I noticed that "suffrage" was used in the wrong context, but I still loved the post. :)

Alices avatar Alice Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Alice I noticed that "suffrage" was used in the wrong context, but I still loved the post. :)

Thank you. I actually know what "suffrage" means, I guess I just forgot and now I'm looking back at the post wondering what made me choose that word. Haha, and now I feel dumb. But I'm glad it was pointed out.

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are 0Reply

Are any of you guys MLIAers?

@Are any of you guys MLIAers?

Oh and I love your name. Haha

hey ur post was on average wizard!! I was excited...haha

lol, the little mongrols

they shouldn't, ELVES ARE NOT PEOPLE!!!

Gay.