+612

Teens: When you think about, when your parents offer to take you out to dinner, take it, because once you move out, no more free meals from mommy and daddy's house, amirite?

Katyismes avatar
2 9
The voters have decided that Katyisme is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Dude, who would turn it down? (Assuming you don't have to pay...)

@Dude, who would turn it down? (Assuming you don't have to pay...)

Cough, Dudette lol. i know alot of people that would.. I don't, unless im sick or want to be away from my family.

If I suggest that we go out to dinner, I have to pay for my own meal. They've been doing this to me since I was 12. -_-;

Previously_Sanes avatar Previously_Sane Yeah You Are +2Reply
@That's so mean! :( My parents hardly ever make me pay for anything...

(Randomer :)): Luckky!! In my house, you work for room and board and meals.. So I basically do my moms job 24/7 (Babysitting 3 infants) and have since age 7. I pay for usually every other meal, but I know people in all the restaurants we go to that give me a break.

Except on their wedding anniversary

my parents still take my brothers out to eat and pay for them, but they are moved out. likewise my grandparents take my parents out to eat and pay for them. free meals forever!

kackys avatar kacky No Way 0Reply
@kacky my parents still take my brothers out to eat and pay for them, but they are moved out. likewise my grandparents...

Well then your family is lucky. Cause I know after 18 in my house your paying for your own damn stuff.