+656

If aliens are looking to kill intelligent life, why is America so worried? amirite?

SergeantPenguins avatar
32 35
The voters have decided that SergeantPenguin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Because we have Hollywood XD

American opinion: This post is funny as hell.

ConnorNoonans avatar ConnorNoonan Yeah You Are +12Reply

America isn't any stupider than any other country, it's just getting annoying to see everyone bashing America. How about we pick another random country to bash on? I call the Democratic Republic of the Congo!

@Link America isn't any stupider than any other country, it's just getting annoying to see everyone bashing America. How...

It is sort of annoying to see everyone picking on America, but not much we can do about it. Plus some of the jokes are pretty funny

Yeah, we're not any "stupider" than anyone else. (I'm American, but please, it you are going to defend Americas awsomeness, don't use words like stupider)

I'm American. I found this amusing. Not every American is stupid, but there sure are a lot who are. There are stupid people in every country, America just tends to show it more. Haha

Some people in America are intelligent — take Bill Gates or Steve Jobs for example. You're probably on a computer using Microsoft OS or an "iDevice" (is that what they're calling it these days?) right now. There are successful smart guys out here.

tshah520s avatar tshah520 Yeah You Are +3Reply

im american but its still funny because we are pretty dumb......

This made me lmao xD

TheThinktresss avatar TheThinktress Yeah You Are 0Reply

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!

Lkuns avatar Lkun Yeah You Are 0Reply

hahaha awesome

danilols avatar danilol Yeah You Are 0Reply

i live in america and it the smartestest place on the Earth and you are all the stupidist people ever and hummer's rock

Gods avatar God Yeah You Are -1Reply

Seriously? ANOTHER America joke?

@Seriously? ANOTHER America joke?

well coming from me, you were the ones that invented the hummer.

Gods avatar God Yeah You Are +1Reply

Because they believe they are intelligent, the rest of the world knows better. ;)

@Because they believe they are intelligent, the rest of the world knows better. ;)

The USA is still pretty nice, even if they aren't at all that intelligent; when I went to Massachusetts on holiday, everyone there was pretty nice.

Yeah. I know right. OP sitting on his fat ass on the computer, on the internet. By the way both of these were invented by "dumbass" Americans. Anyways We could kick your countries ass to damn Jupiter.

@Yeah. I know right. OP sitting on his fat ass on the computer, on the internet. By the way both of these were...

it's people like the bleeding heart americans who say how great America is at wiping out other countries who prove this post.

Lkuns avatar Lkun Yeah You Are +3Reply
gucis avatar guci Yeah You Are +2Reply

Because we have flying cars, NASA, etc.