Collins avatar
0 43

Why would anyone want a mentally handicapped president? I have no problems with handicapped people, it's just that their brains don't function normally, so how can we expect them to function the entire country? I don't think they would be able to handle it. I say this not to be rude, but I don't think they could handle it, and some people would have serious problems with it. Our presidents are having enough trouble running the country as is, even with college degrees, I just don't think that a mentally handicapped person could do all of that.

@How so?

I think he and his buddy just go around writing random things to random people, I wouldn't worry about it.

Links avatar Link Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Link I think he and his buddy just go around writing random things to random people, I wouldn't worry about it.

I would worry about it. Seriously, think about it, this is a website. Where young kids go on. Do you think your opionion is actually going to change something? And if it happens to change one person, what good is that going to do? Nothing! It will dive right into the ground, just like your opinions.

@copycattersassistant I would worry about it. Seriously, think about it, this is a website. Where young kids go on. Do you think your...

Oh yes, THAT is exactly what I do. I worry about what young kids will think of me, because I oppose a mentally handicapped president!

@Oh yes, THAT is exactly what I do. I worry about what young kids will think of me, because I oppose a mentally...

Oppose all you want, NO ONE will listen. Government officials aren't gonna give a crap what you have to say. Neither will all of the population of this website.

@copycattersassistant Oppose all you want, NO ONE will listen. Government officials aren't gonna give a crap what you have to say...

I have a question. If you say no one cares what you say on this website, why are you trying SO HARD to get me to care about what you say? It appears you are being hypocritical and contradictory.

@I have a question. If you say no one cares what you say on this website, why are you trying SO HARD to get me to...

I could care less if you care what I say. You are just posting these long paragraphs that will be deleted and forgotten.

@How so?

You think your opinion actually matters on this site. No one cares.

@copycattersassistant You think your opinion actually matters on this site. No one cares.

@409781 (copycattersassistant): Wow, I wonder why he/she thinks his/her opinion matters on a site where you post your opinions?

Collins avatar Collin Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Collin @409781 (copycattersassistant): Wow, I wonder why he/she thinks his/her opinion matters on a site where you post...

What the hell do I have to do with that reply? I was defending the person who made the original comment, anyway...

Links avatar Link Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Link What the hell do I have to do with that reply? I was defending the person who made the original comment, anyway...

I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to the person above. I just happened to post my comment after yours and it got put below yours, making it appear as if I was replying to you, when I wasn't.

Collins avatar Collin Yeah You Are 0Reply

I hope, by mentally handicapped, you mean someone with autism or something, not the (not to sound offensive here) full on, drooling everywhere mentally handicapped person. The openly gay president is entirely plausible, though, and there is no reason he shouldn't be voted in, gayness doesn't affect his leadership skills.

Links avatar Link Yeah You Are +3Reply

Mentally handicapped=dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, OCD.
Women=perfectly capable and possibly even equally capable, or, dare I say it, MORE THAN capable of running a country.
Gay person=(as well as bi is les people) HUMAN BEINGS WHI HAVE FEELINGS AND DESERVE RIGHTS. Really, the drama over people that aren't straight not having rights is like the extreme racism of the past. What's nexts, people will have gays as slaves?
slytherinangel=a good person with a username asking for trouble.
amirite.net=a place to post your opinion where it doesn't (shouldn't) matter whether or not others care about it.
And I think that pretty much covers it all!

No. Getting minorities into positions just for the sake of having a someone from a minority group defeats the purpose. Vote for the best candidate for your country, whether it be a black lesbian in a wheelchair, or a white man.

Simons avatar Simon No Way +1Reply

Or a female president.

slytherinangels avatar slytherinangel Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SickLoveLetter He already said handicapped.

I'm a girl and I thought that was hilarious.

@I'm a girl and I thought that was hilarious.

So you guys think that chicks are too stupid to run the country? Maybe all it takes is a chick to get us out of all this shit we're in right now. Men have run this country into the ground. Sorry.

@slytherinangel So you guys think that chicks are too stupid to run the country? Maybe all it takes is a chick to get us out of all...

Its just a joke, chill. No need to get all serious. I don't even vote, dude. Honestly, how can you live with yourself without a sense of humor?

@slytherinangel Excuse me for taking this subject seriously.

You're excused. Next time, dig the panties out of your ass and unwad them before you do something ON THE INTERNET. o_o

@slytherinangel Hardy har har har. Troll.

Im not a troll, I'm just saying, don't get butt hurt over a joke ON THE INTERNET. It's not like it has any real implications on anything.

@slytherinangel Well you know sometimes it's hard to tell someone is joking ON THE INTERNET.

Then you should probably get a sense of humor and stop being self important, yea?

@SickLoveLetter Then you should probably get a sense of humor and stop being self important, yea?

I do have a sense of humor. I'm just passionate and sensitive towards things that shouldn't be laughed about.

@slytherinangel I do have a sense of humor. I'm just passionate and sensitive towards things that shouldn't be laughed about.

Well, take your tampon out and stop being a pussy. I'm passionate and sensitive about not eating meat, but I'm not all in everyones face about it. Sometimes, you just gotta chill and not act like it's the end of the world.

@slytherinangel Maybe you need to take that dick out of your mouth and stop being such a troll.

If I take the dick out of my mouth, he won't pay. I'm not being a troll, I'm just saying, calm down, it's the Internet. 99% of the things in it are irrelivant and shouldn't be taken seriously. If you're going to be offended by everything someone says or writes, dig out your eyes and ear drums because it's going to happen a lot and that much stress will kill you.

@slytherinangel No offense to dudes..if there had already been female presidents I would blame them too.

i agree with you. like 90% of the time im smarter than the guys. and hey look at hermione!

AbbeyIsEppics avatar AbbeyIsEppic Yeah You Are -1Reply

You just covered yourself in blood and jumped in a live shark tank. Good luck.

Links avatar Link Yeah You Are +2Reply

We've come closer to that than the other two.

I have only met two people with autism, and both of them could not function well in the least. I was thinking dyslexia or something minor like that. Nothing huge that affects motor skills or something like that, since they have to make numerous public appearances.

Collins avatar Collin Yeah You Are -1Reply
Anonymous