+14

If you diss Twilight in front of an overly hormonal teenage girl, you had better run for your dear life because she will try to rip your face off. amirite?

0 4

I made an anti-Twilight poster in Honors English and no girls ripped my face off. And the majority of the class is made up of Twilight obsessed females.

The other day, my friend and I went around our local shopping centre. We were absolutely bagged the crap out of twilight. We got SO many dirty looks. The whole twilight saga is taking over teenage minds. Its really sad and makes me sick

I wouldn't rip your face off , I'd bite you (:

itscarlybabyyxs avatar itscarlybabyyx Yeah You Are 0Reply