-12

Music is really good, but not good enough to be 'my life', amirite?

Sarahs avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that Sarah is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I respectfully disagree. You could say the same thing about anything but really it just comes down to the fact that you don't enjoy something as much as other people do.

Rebels avatar Rebel No Way 0Reply
@Rebel I respectfully disagree. You could say the same thing about anything but really it just comes down to the fact that...

I'm sorry, but people who say 'music is my life!' are ignorant. They need to take the earplugs out and enjoy other art.

Mitchhps avatar Mitchhp Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Mitchhp I'm sorry, but people who say 'music is my life!' are ignorant. They need to take the earplugs out and enjoy other art.

@120"over 9000"7"over 9000"6 (Mitchhp): This is weird, I actually don't know why I thought that way before. I can't really stand all those teenager girls who are like "Music is my life! I would DIE without it."

If you're observant you would notice that I made this comment on the very first day I joined the site. :P

Rebels avatar Rebel No Way 0Reply

Don't get me wrong, I love music. I just don't think that I'd wither away into nothing without it. But you do have a point.

Sarahs avatar Sarah Yeah You Are 0Reply

I suppose if you were a musician. I don't like it when people boast about how big their iTunes library is. Yes, I only have 3000 songs, but they are 3000 songs that I bloody love.

Bear_Shebas avatar Bear_Sheba Yeah You Are 0Reply

Agreed.

Sarahs avatar Sarah Yeah You Are 0Reply

That would be like me saying "Politics is my life", its what I get up in the morning for, but I would find something else if it werent there.

I mean, I suppose it's just a matter of what you enjoy most in life.

Anonymous