+575

Instant messaging with your crush is one of the most nerve-wracking things in the world, amirite?

matilcurts avatar
6 11
The voters have decided that matilcurt is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@586661

Then tell him!

@586736

How does he react then?

@TicTacAddict How does he react then?

Like he feels the same way, but it's long distance so he never does anything about it. :P

How about talking face to face with your crush?

@kacky How about talking face to face with your crush?

i think they mean on facebook. like, at night. when you're supposed to be doing homework.

or talking on the phone, like I just did. very nerve wracking :p

No kidding.
I seriously get so nervous. It's easier than in person, but still nerve-wracking.
I also can't flirt. I'm not sure if I just don't or can't, but either way, it makes things trickier.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are 0Reply

I would have to disagree. Act like yourself and you have nothing to worry about.

Kezs avatar Kez No Way 0Reply

wracking. reminds me of whacking for some reason haha. did you mean racking?
but yes, it can be quite stressful. but fun too :)

lilypops avatar lilypop Yeah You Are 0Reply

just go with the flow! and don't always agree with everything they say--at least give your input, not just "omg you're totally right! we should go out cuz we agree with each other on everything!" all in all, be yourself :)