+353

Don't feel too bad if you look younger than your age. If they hired actors in our actual age group to play the teens we see in TV and movies most of them would look like 'little kids' too. amirite?

ilostmyshoes avatar
2 6
The voters have decided that ilostmyshoe is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Jason Earl from Hannah Montana is like 30.
Pedophilia much?

@Jason Earl from Hannah Montana is like 30. Pedophilia much?

I know it wigs me out. And all the 'teens' on the teen dramas? I used to watch One Tree Hill and there's NO WAY the guys that play Nathan and Lucas are 17 years old.

ilostmyshoes avatar ilostmyshoe Yeah You Are 0Reply

Annalynne McCord playing a 17 year old on 90210 and the black girl from High School Musical is 29 in real life, now thats just weird... and old people who have teenage grandchildren on tv are always like 30 or 40

@Carolineisalwaysrite Annalynne McCord playing a 17 year old on 90210 and the black girl from High School Musical is 29 in real life, now...

On The O.C, Ben McKenzie and Adam Brody were both knocking on thirty by the fourth season even though they were supposed to be playing a 19 year olds. The woman that played their mother (Kelly Rowan) was only about 13 years older than the two of them. Creepy.

ilostmyshoes avatar ilostmyshoe Yeah You Are +1Reply