+527

Michael Jackson may or may not of been a pedophile...but everyone likes at least one of his songs, if they're not too close-minded to not give his music a shot. Amirite?

VnecksForevers avatar
2 12
The voters have decided that VnecksForever is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Dammit it's "have been". Why can no one realize this?

Kinda arrogant to say that everybody who listened to his music liked it.

gucis avatar guci Yeah You Are +1Reply

I was never a big fan of Michael Jackson. His songs were okay though. I didn't hate the music. It just wasn't the genre I liked listening to.

hmm looks like i am the only big fan on here...whatever, i just expected there to be more because of the other sites

Sorry! Gah. It was like 2am when I posted this. And its not arrogant. He has so many different kinds of songs everyone is bound to like one of them.

VnecksForevers avatar VnecksForever Yeah You Are 0Reply

I liked 'Smooth Criminal' personally. And the music video was freakin' awesome! Though I'm not a real fan of who he was as a person.

Nah his music was annoying and too much pop. And he definitely was a pedophile. And fricken scary looking.

I was teased at school because my name was Diana, everyone though of the Michael Jackson song. :/