+377

Stride says they have the longest lasting gum, but 5 gum lasts longer, amirite?

PurpleFerrets avatar
0 17
The voters have decided that PurpleFerret is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I chewing the React 5 right now. yum yum

@Deadpool I chewing the React 5 right now. yum yum

it tastes really gross after a while, though.

ists good, eh?! weird that its black though...but still cool :)

i've always got a pack of five gum by my side. especially cobalt and react. the flavor is perfect and i find myself chewing it for hours. it annoys me how long the flavor lasts, i feel like im wasting it when i spit it out

but ur mom is way better and long lasting

This is actually opposite for me... :(

That's definetley not true, at least in my experience. The 5 in five gum should stand for how many seconds the flavor lasts for.

CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME AN A IDEA WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK LASTS THE LONGEST ORBIT, BUBBA HUBBA, STRIDE, TRIDENT, OR 5 GUM

if you leave the 5 gum in your mouth for too long it starts deteriorating, it's happened.

@if you leave the 5 gum in your mouth for too long it starts deteriorating, it's happened.

was it the lush flavour? thats happened to me too hahaa. but the rest of the flavours are good :)

Trident layers lasts me a while.

Trident layers lasts me a while.

i think stride but trident also last longer

5 gum is disgusting. :(

NOOO WAYYYY i love stride gum it lasts forever... u know why they call it 5?? it lasts 5 secondsss
i luv strideee ps. the mystery gum flavour is...

PINEAPPLEE!! HAHAHA NO OSTRICHES ARE COMINGGG