+14

jesus loves you whether hes real or not, amirite?

1 13

He doesn't like me. He told me so when i stole his trolley in Morrisons

Jesus used to love me, but I dug up the Virgin Mary's corpse and buggered her, so we're no longer on speaking terms.

There's evidence that Jesus did exist. Now whether he can walk on water and loves us unconditionally we've yet to find out for sure.

ilostmyshoes avatar ilostmyshoe Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ilostmyshoe There's evidence that Jesus did exist. Now whether he can walk on water and loves us unconditionally we've yet to...

Just come over to mine later and we'll see if I can love you unconditionally :)
Oh, but you have to die to come see me, so I won't be offended if you choose not to.

Jesuss avatar Jesus Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ilostmyshoe I'd have to take a pass on that one. Necrophilia is not my bag :)

Well I'm not sure what my "life-status" is. I'm not exactly alive but I'm definately not dead. I'll have to check with the Big Daddy on that one.
Either way, it wouldn't exactly be necrophilia. Plus YOU'D be the dead one, so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.

Jesuss avatar Jesus Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Jesus Why not?

Cause I'm a little devil.

@ilostmyshoe Cause I'm a little devil.

Don't worry, I already know all about your "ways", you naughty girl. It'll take several years of "repentence" to make up for your ways.
And by "repentence" I mean burning in hell.

Jesuss avatar Jesus Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Jesus Don't worry, I already know all about your "ways", you naughty girl. It'll take several years of "repentence" to...

Damn. Can't we? ya know... work something out?

I'm going straight to hell for this comment alone.