+91

Whenever I'm in doubt, I ask myself "What would Jesus do?" And then I realize Jesus got himself crucified, so maybe his decision-making skills weren't all that great. amirite?

20 77

I have a pet platypus

@sk8freek0 I have a pet platypus

That’s freakin awesome.

I YYA'ed this because your name is Snooki and I have a feeling this is something she'd do.

agent_eclaires avatar agent_eclaire Yeah You Are +5Reply
@430869

Do you know how condescending it is to say "pray for the nonbelievers," or saying "I'll pray for you" when I disagree with Christian theology? It's completely rude.

@Do you know how condescending it is to say "pray for the nonbelievers," or saying "I'll pray for you" when I...

Well, that's what the Bible says we should do. So we'll pray for you even if you don't want us to.

successful troll is successful

@successful troll is successful

how is he trollin'? Is that all you can come up with after he and others, proved your religion incorrect?
10$ they're going to resort to saying "I HAVE FAITH!"

Jooces avatar Jooce Yeah You Are 0Reply
@successful troll is successful

I'm not a troll! I'm being totally serious.

Hey...can everybody quit hating here? I have my beliefs, you have yours. As long as you're a good person, we're not supposed to judge (but being a good person does entail not insulting other people, not mocking their beliefs, not acting superiorly to one another ... and it goes both ways.)

Atheists, stop thinking you're better cause you're all logical and cool like that. Christians, stop thinking you're better cause Jesus loves you.

Peace, yo. Let God or ... um, science? do the judging.

One last thing: if you're going to be all cool and logical, then logically, it makes no sense to diss God. Sure, you don't believe in him, but don't diss other people's beliefs. It's not classy. This whole thing wouldn't have started if you'd said, "Look, despite the fact that I think you're pretty damn gullible to believe in what I think is complete and utter hogwash, I won't throw it in your face."

Plus, if God exists, you're so busted. Deny his existence if you want, but don't insult him.

This made my day :D

jetaimes avatar jetaime Yeah You Are +1Reply

Jesus made the right decisions. It was just the people at that time thought he was wrong until he resurrected.

This post disgusts me. Read "letters from a skeptic" and all the nonbeliever commets will be answered. And if you still choose not to believe after reading that, then don't ridicule other's beliefs because of your unacceptance. That's rude and immature.

@anything_chocolate This post disgusts me. Read "letters from a skeptic" and all the nonbeliever commets will be answered. And if you...

Oh my god, some people who believe in barbaric and silly stories might be upset. I should be ashamed. It's not nice to make fun of retards, after all.

@Oh my god, some people who believe in barbaric and silly stories might be upset. I should be ashamed. It's not nice...

You should be ashamed actually. I'm not upset, I just feel extremely bad for you because 1) you're going to hell :) 2) you think that I'm a retard, when I know for a fact I am better than you in every imaginable way, because of your username, this post, and your comments, and 3) you're so immature that you think you're clever.
Thanks and have a nice day.

They are not "silly" and "barbaric" stories, they are people's beliefs and you should respect that. And it's not just "some" people. Christianity is one of the largest religions in the world and I'm sure more than just a few people would be offended by this post. Also, calling Christians retards just makes you look very rude and ignorant.

@429624

I killed Jesus? Oh I get it, you mean Jesús, my gardener. Well in my defense, no one was supposed to find out about that.

ali_ds avatar ali_d Yeah You Are +8Reply
@429624

Everyone killed Jesus...

@429646

Just because Jesus was killed doesn't mean everyone killed him...

@429646

He didn't kill himself, he got himself killed. Read more carefully next time.

@429624

Haha. You're a dumbass!

LunaLovesMes avatar LunaLovesMe Yeah You Are +1Reply
@429624

How did I kill Jesus? I've never even met him! Am I a murderer? :(

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Historically speaking, Jesus only got crucified because he was wrongly convicted of a crime. He never chose to die.

@pikabeau Historically speaking, Jesus only got crucified because he was wrongly convicted of a crime. He never chose to die.

That's why it says he got himself killed. Not that he killed himself. Read more carefully.

i don't like this post. you shouldn't make fun of things like that.

@mutantdustbunnies i don't like this post. you shouldn't make fun of things like that.

I don't believe in that crap so I can make fun of it all I want because it's just a silly story. Deal with it.

@I don't believe in that crap so I can make fun of it all I want because it's just a silly story. Deal with it.

wow you're very classy. at least my parents taught me to respect other people's opinions.

Fonzy (or whatever your name is), if God is so holy and accepting, and you're supposed to be like him (What Would Jesus Do), why can't you be accepting that some people don't believe?

@Fonzy (or whatever your name is), if God is so holy and accepting, and you're supposed to be like him (What Would...

All of us respect that. I completely respect that you don't believe in Him, that's your choice.

I do believe in Him, that's my choice, so respect me and my beliefs, too.

ok um just because its our goal to be like God, it doesnt make us God. And I for one am accepting your nonbelief, so stop generalizing that all people disrespect eachother.

Okay, he didn't choose to get himsene killed then. He was just wrongly accused of something he didn't do. There was no choice involved in that.

This is extremely disrespectful. You know, Christians still exist, and some even read this site. So maybe you should think about that next time.

@This is extremely disrespectful. You know, Christians still exist, and some even read this site. So maybe you...

(Mrs.Biersack): CHRISTIANS STILL EXIST??? SERIOUSLY?
What is this I don't even...

@(Mrs.Biersack): CHRISTIANS STILL EXIST??? SERIOUSLY? What is this I don't even...

I appreciate your sarcasm. I wasn’t trying to be an annoying, Bible thumping Christian, I was just making my opinion known. It felt necessary, because this post can truly be offensive, as it was in my case. No need to be rude, as I’m not trying to be.

Pretty sure even the real Snooki wouldn't be that much of a bitch. Regardless of what ANYONE believes, fucking respect it. As in don't mock someone for their faith, and don't tell someone they're going to hell because of their beliefs. It's like no one respects anyone anymore.

okay so first of all this post is totally rude... and jesus believed that by dying on the cross he would save mankind from original sin. i believe that too. it doesnt really make difference what you think, because HE CHOSE to die on the cross to save all of mankind, and if you think thats a bad decision...... then uh you have some serious problems?

@monDANCERica okay so first of all this post is totally rude... and jesus believed that by dying on the cross he would save...

Yeah, taht's why it's a lighthearted joke. Don't get all butthurt. Jesus isn't exempt from being joked about.

@Yeah, taht's why it's a lighthearted joke. Don't get all butthurt. Jesus isn't exempt from being joked about.

oh it was a joke?? ohmygosh that's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!! -_-

He did it to save mankind from burning eternally in the fiery pits of Hell... He made a good choice. Oh, and then He lived again. Bible says so.

@fonziekj52 He did it to save mankind from burning eternally in the fiery pits of Hell... He made a good choice. Oh, and then...

Oh yup, because the Bible says so. That's all the proof anyone needs. And we know that the Bible is right because...?

@Oh yup, because the Bible says so. That's all the proof anyone needs. And we know that the Bible is right because...?

You are entitled to your opinion, but please don't diss other people's religion. The poster didn't make fun of what you believe, don't make fun of what he/she believes.

It's the most historically accurate book in existence.

@fonziekj52 It's the most historically accurate book in existence.

Use the reply button, noob. And that's just ridiculous...Noah's Arc is historically accurate? What a joke. And the earth was created only 6000 years ago, when there is evidence to the contrary? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You are so brainwashed.

@Use the reply button, noob. And that's just ridiculous...Noah's Arc is historically accurate? What a joke. And the...

Ooh, so sorry I forgot to hit the reply button... And yeah. You know how every year we get closer to the sun? If evolution was correct, and the earth was formed billions of years ago, nothing could've survived then. The earth would've been so far from the sun that sustaining life would be impossible.

@Cheese The many million+ year old fossils prove otherwise.

To get fossils, what do you need? Dead animals, and pressure. They had both of those 6000 years ago... And dinosaurs are described in Job 40:15-24 . Look it up.

@fonziekj52 To get fossils, what do you need? Dead animals, and pressure. They had both of those 6000 years ago... And...

No, I don't think you understood me. Fossils don't just prove that there were animals, they show WHEN they were alive. Modern scientists are capable of looking at a rock and seeing how many years old it is, and there is evidence of animals from way further back than 6000 years.

Cheeses avatar Cheese Yeah You Are +14Reply
@Cheese No, I don't think you understood me. Fossils don't just prove that there were animals, they show WHEN they were...

Wanna know something? Modern science uses radiometric dating. Do you know that they did 15 different tests for new rock (namely from Mt. St. Helens,) And they got 15 different ages. They also say you can only use some when you don't know how old it is. How preposterous is that?

@scrantoncity Wanna know something? Modern science uses radiometric dating. Do you know that they did 15 different tests for new...

Were the 15 different ages different by like 100 years each, or were most of them within like a year of each other? If they were close, then it's still mostly accurate...

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are +2Reply

I just looked up Job 40:15-14 . . . that description is so vague that it could apply to many animals. The only thing that even remotely identifies with dinosaurs is verse 9 which says "He is the first of the works of God," which I only found in newer (i.e., corrupted) translations. KJV says "He is the chief of the ways of God," which is different, and possibly a corruption of any other previous translations.

In any case, even if it does mean that dinosaurs were first, doesn't that contradict what the Bible says about Jesus being the first work of God?

@fonziekj52 Ooh, so sorry I forgot to hit the reply button... And yeah. You know how every year we get closer to the sun? If...

I'm sorry but that's just completely untrue. You should learn science from somebody other than a creationist who likes to twist the facts.
If you really look at the Bible, it's just crazy that anyone actually accepts it as fact. It's an amalgam of silly stories written by multiple authors. Why do you think that a bunch of ancient sheepherders who wrote that know more than the scientists of today?

@I'm sorry but that's just completely untrue. You should learn science from somebody other than a creationist who...

I get my information from many different sources. Not just the preacher at church.
And They were blessed by God. It even says in 2 Timothy 3:15-17, "from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is GOD-BREATHED and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work”

@fonziekj52 I get my information from many different sources. Not just the preacher at church. And They were blessed by God...

Okay, so the Bible is right because the Bible says so. Why isn't it possible that somebody just wrote that "all scripture is god-breathed"? I mean, I could write a series of stories just as violent, barbaric, and untrue as the Bible, and also write that it was the word of God.
Also, what makes YOUR religion true, and all other religions false?
The Norse religion makes just as much sense.

@Okay, so the Bible is right because the Bible says so. Why isn't it possible that somebody just wrote that "all...

Have you ever heard of Bible Prophesy? That's when prophets in the Bible foretell of events to come. There are HUNDREDS of prophecies that were told. You know how many of these prophecies came to past? Almost all of them. I say "almost" because there are still many prophecies which haven't come to past. Let me give you an example:
In Amos 9:14-15, the prophet said that there would come a time when the exiles of Israel would again have Israel as their own land and that they would never be uprooted again. Amos lived about 2700 years ago, during a time when the people of Israel were being forced out of their homeland by a succession of foreign invasions. Despite many centuries of exile, many Jews returned to Israel and reclaimed sovereignty over a portion of their ancient homeland. This declaration of independence, in 1948, triggered a war with the surrounding countries, which objected to the presence of a Jewish state.

@fonziekj52 Have you ever heard of Bible Prophesy? That's when prophets in the Bible foretell of events to come. There are...

Did you know that in the Bible, the story of how God created the earth/universe etc, is told twice, and each time the events are in a different order? Of course, I discovered that through an online Bible, so it may not be entirely correct, considering all the different version and translations of the Bible.

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are +4Reply

On May 15, 1948, the day that armies from the surrounding countries invaded, Azzam Pasha, the Secretary General of the Arab League, said "This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades." Similar quotes were uttered by others during the war of 1948-49 and during the two major wars that followed. Despite its tiny size, Israel prevailed in these wars, preventing its people from being uprooted again, as they had been in ancient times.

@fonziekj52 On May 15, 1948, the day that armies from the surrounding countries invaded, Azzam Pasha, the Secretary General of...

Israel was attacked by stronger forces, and still prevailed? So was Rome when Hannibal attacked. These sorts of things happen all the time. You can't just ignore evidence that belies your beliefs, and then grasp at straws like this one when you're trying to prove that your Bible is correct. Just give it a rest. It's primitive superstition and it's incredibly barbaric.

@Israel was attacked by stronger forces, and still prevailed? So was Rome when Hannibal attacked. These sorts of...

You know what? God gave man free will, so you can do and believe whatever you want. If you continue to believe this, have fun in Hell.

@fonziekj52 You know what? God gave man free will, so you can do and believe whatever you want. If you continue to believe...

Just because you don't believe in the Bible doesn't mean you're going to Hell. That's kinda like saying everyone is going to hell but people who follow the Bible. That's just what I understand what you're saying as.

MusicIsMySaviors avatar MusicIsMySavior Yeah You Are +2Reply

to "Snooki" i can't stand it when people get mad at atheists like myself for being logican then say i'm going to hell. your precious bible says that god is the only one who can judge! not you, so act upon the word you're disgustingly spreading

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh wait you're serious? Awkward...

ali_ds avatar ali_d Yeah You Are 0Reply