+390

Shouting in an argument rarely improves the situation but lots of people do it anyway, amirite?

Chromanas avatar
1 10
The voters have decided that Chromana is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

WHADDYA MEAN SHOUTING NEVER IMPROVES ANYTHING YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOU IGNORANT TWIT.

@Chromana SHUT UP! YOU NEVER LISTEN TO MY OPINION!

NO!!! YOU LISTEN TO ME BIATCH I LISTEN TO UR OPINION ALL THE FUCKING TIME AND WHERE HAS IT GOTTEN ME? THATS RIGHT, NOWHERE!!!

@NO!!! YOU LISTEN TO ME BIATCH I LISTEN TO UR OPINION ALL THE FUCKING TIME AND WHERE HAS IT GOTTEN ME? THATS RIGHT...

SOMETIMES, SECRETLY IN MY MIND, I IMAGINE YOU BEING HIT BY A FIRE ENGINE AND DYING IN THE ROAD. AND THEN I HAVE A PARTY.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Chromana SOMETIMES, SECRETLY IN MY MIND, I IMAGINE YOU BEING HIT BY A FIRE ENGINE AND DYING IN THE ROAD. AND THEN I HAVE A PARTY.

YEAH WELL, SOMETIMES I PAY THE FIREMEN TO SWERVE AND AIM FOR YOU WHEN THEY SEE YOU IN THE ROAD, BUT THEY NEVER LIVE UP TO THERE PROMISES. THEN I GO HOME AND CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP.

sometimes it might make it better if you can yell longer or louder than the other person or just be so frightening that they give up probably not a great plan for an argument with the spouse but for one with a complete stranger it might be a good strategy.

Ugh, there's this girl in my class and whenever she's in a debate, she just yells louder than her opponent and people automatically think she's a good debater. It's really annoying. lol.

horsechicks avatar horsechick Yeah You Are 0Reply