+12

Leslie is pretty cool for having the highest average score after only posting 7 posts, amirite?

bondcatbonds avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that bondcatbond is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You could interpret it different ways. One is that she only does "safe" posts that people will almost always agree with instead of controversial ones.

@Chromana You could interpret it different ways. One is that she only does "safe" posts that people will almost always agree...

I've posted 30+ safe posts and have thus failed. She only did it 7 times. She's cool in my book.

bondcatbonds avatar bondcatbond Yeah You Are 0Reply
@bondcatbond I've posted 30+ safe posts and have thus failed. She only did it 7 times. She's cool in my book.

Well I had the highest average score when the community (now "users") tab was first introduced. So HA!

@Chromana Well I had the highest average score when the community (now "users") tab was first introduced. So HA!

I don't know what you're talking about. I've only been here for a few days. So...HA!!

@bondcatbond I don't know what you're talking about. I've only been here for a few days. So...HA!!

The good old days:
The reason that I'm now much lower is that although my old posts were good there were a lot fewer members back then and so there were a lot fewer total votes :( Oh well.
Most posts on the site were good, too. This "front page" stuff had to come into effect because of all the shitty posts.

@Chromana The good old days: The reason that I'm now much lower is...

I'd rather there be more people because you don't have to wait that long to read a post it seems like. And I never read the front page. Just the just in page.

6/7 of her posts made it on the front page

hearts1020s avatar hearts1020 Yeah You Are 0Reply