+523

Big Time Rush....yup I give 'em 2 more years, then we'll see one as a gay stripper, one in jell, one as an underwear model and one in rehab. amirite?

swankorns avatar
11 86
The voters have decided that swankorn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Uh... what is jell?
you mean jail?
Hurry fix it before your 3 minutes are up

@565404

Oh, I thought it was clever and witty

@565443

It's akin to "bumping" a statement I guess. Or putting a symbol to indicate you support the above statement. Or saying "Win." My bad for the confusion.

@565404

Oh, and when I said "it was clever and witty" I meant your jello statement, not me saying "this."

Is jell supposed to be some hybrid of the words jail and hell...?

Because that sounds about right.

I support the underwear model one.

James Maslow=Underwear Model xD

@JaseyRae James Maslow=Underwear Model xD

that was my thoughts exactly when i read this :D

shipwrecked66s avatar shipwrecked66 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@NotACommunist Same. xD

I thought of everyone in the band and thought of which one they'd be.

Ravens avatar Raven Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think at least one of them will end up in jail, not just jell...

Their music is horrible, IMO.

Kendall: Rehab.
James: Underwear model.
Logan: Jail.
Carlos: Gay stripper.

@ctiscooler Kendall: Rehab. James: Underwear model. Logan: Jail. Carlos: Gay stripper.

Actually, I thought Carlos would be in jail and Logan the gay stripper, but you got the other two right.

@you know the names...

im guessing you know of the show or you wouldn't be on this post ;)

Oh my god I feel dumb, I guess my spellcheck wanted to embarrass me for not going to bed yet....I feel idiotic.

swankorns avatar swankorn Yeah You Are +6Reply
@swankorn Oh my god I feel dumb, I guess my spellcheck wanted to embarrass me for not going to bed yet....I feel idiotic.

Yes...because "jail" is just such a gigantic word, and you needed spell check to spell it properly.

@Yes...because "jail" is just such a gigantic word, and you needed spell check to spell it properly.

holy shit he said he was just going to bed so obviously he was pretty tired when he was typing this, so stfu

@reid holy shit he said he was just going to bed so obviously he was pretty tired when he was typing this, so stfu

Calm down. If he just said "I was tired...and my spelling powers were weakened" or something like that, I wouldn't care. He went and blamed it on spell check, you don't need spell check to spell jail, end of story. Good day sir.

@Calm down. If he just said "I was tired...and my spelling powers were weakened" or something like that, I wouldn't...

he was too tired to spell. but not too tired to see a little squiggly line under a word. so HA, and good day to you too

@reid he was too tired to spell. but not too tired to see a little squiggly line under a word. so HA, and good day to you too

So ha? I assume you're like...five? Even in extreme tiredness someone should be able to spell a four letter word without spellcheck. It wasn't even a typo, how do you get jell from jail? He must of gone days without sleep before posting this.

Not to say I don't agree with this post...the spelling is just annoying, even if it was an accident (which it probably was)

@565246

You know they're the same thing right? It's like saying they're and they are.

Also, I do not recall calling anyone an idiot. I said it was stupid that he blamed spellcheck.

@565494

Oh, right. Don't I feel like an idiot now. ono smilie Thanks for correcting me.

@reid ya im obviously 5 years old

Yeah (Yes is preferred)
I'm

Please learn to spell before making a sarcastic remark.

@reid i cant spell because im only 5 years old

You're so damn funny...read that with oozing sarcasm, since you're obviously too stupid to figure it out yourself.

@You're so damn funny...read that with oozing sarcasm, since you're obviously too stupid to figure it out yourself.

are you calling me stupid? because i didn't put proper punctuation in my words? and if you are talking to me, i figured out you were being sarcastic

@reid are you calling me stupid? because i didn't put proper punctuation in my words? and if you are talking to me, i...

I was talking to you. Yes, I am calling you stupid. Anyone who goes out of their way to spell like an idiot deserves to be called one.

Also: Capitalize the first words in your sentence, and never start a sentence with the words "because" or "and".

As you can see from below, I have no problem admitting I make mistakes (must of instead of must've) but, in this case, you are the one who's wrong.

@I was talking to you. Yes, I am calling you stupid. Anyone who goes out of their way to spell like an idiot...

Is it really that big of a deal if I say "dont" vs "don't"? It's not like I'm being graded on this or anything so I will not admit that I made a mistake, because they were intentional.

Jell? You forgot the o! Its spelled jell-o haha XD

I actually like them 0.o
they're music is catchy and much better than the stupid crap on disney these days.

What's jell?
Am I missing something?

@ilovekitties it's such a fun place! :D

Kimberlee, we meet again...
HEY! :D
How is jell a fun place?

@accioglasses Kimberlee, we meet again... HEY! :D How is jell a fun place?

i has no idea. D: just trying to be optomistic.
so definitely. someone used our names in a comment...

So you're saying one is going to be in a jail, in hell, while drowning in jello?

peppers2s avatar peppers2 Yeah You Are +1Reply

maybe they were thinking of jail and cell and it came out jell..Quien Sabe?? Hahaa

Ummm...guys chill. I was sleepy and I couldn't spell, oh well. But, thank you for telling me the names.

swankorns avatar swankorn Yeah You Are +1Reply
@564467

i was thinking the same thing lol

Judging much?

I think you're wrong.

@lilsushigirl I think you're wrong.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

• Regards, Lieutenant Sarcasm

Really i thought Kendell would be in jail and Logan in rehab

I give them less than a year the show will be canceled and no one will hear from them again.

Just....one of them...encased in hair jell. A BIG blob of hair jell. Wouldn't it be more sensible for one of them to be incarcerated?

i want some jello now.

2 years later, and your predictions have not come true. Nice try though.

xD I love heem. Lmfao. And awesome! Great minds think alike :D