+800

Hm...I need a new profile picture. I know! Let's have someone take our picture from the back, jumping into the lake, holding hands & wearing bikinis! amirite?

fatimas avatar
5 16
The voters have decided that fatima is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

How else would we be able to tell the hoes from the normal people?

armtheangelss avatar armtheangels Yeah You Are +20Reply

I think some of the pictures turn out pretty cute.

brigitteee3s avatar brigitteee3 Yeah You Are +13Reply

Or let's TOTALLY whore it up and skip the pool- we can get just as good of a picture in a mirror if we're all in our skimpiest swimsuits and we make sure to like crawl around on each other all "seductively". Mmmhmmm, isn't being a slutty 14 year old fun?

kodabear911s avatar kodabear911 Yeah You Are +3Reply

How is that slutty? It's cliche but slutty would be more racy than what the op described

@How is that slutty? It's cliche but slutty would be more racy than what the op described

(:/): How can you not call someone basically wearing their underwear a slut? Wow..

@(:/): How can you not call someone basically wearing their underwear a slut? Wow..

Wait, so everyone who wears a bikini is a slut? It's actually pretty hard to find swimsuits that aren't bikinis and aren't incredibly plain or ugly. I've lucked out on that at some stores, but I know many girls that aren't slutty who wear bikinis.

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +2Reply

WHORES!

Ahaha! I've seen exactly what you're talking about. Some of the time it's slutty, but others look good.

This is scary in how much it describes people from my hometown...

i don't see a problem...

sarcasm?

lolzetrs