+601

"Jesus Christ!!! Holy shit!!! God damnit!!!" It's hard to tell whether an Aetheist or a Christian came up with these phrases. amirite?

Lanzs avatar
3 10
The voters have decided that Lanz is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Atheist. Spelling is important, too.

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +2Reply
@ctiscooler Atheist. Spelling is important, too.

So instead of commenting on the post itself you point out the only mistake on it. Gee, thanks.

Lanzs avatar Lanz Yeah You Are -3Reply
@So I take it you don't believe in good spelling?

(amirite???): I discovered that mistake shortly after I posted it. As you can see, it was posted on mobile so fixing it wasn't an option. As far as I'm concerned, pointing it out doesn't help, it's just a reminder that I fucked up and there isn't shit I can do about it.

Lanzs avatar Lanz Yeah You Are 0Reply

"Good Lord" is a bit easier, huh?

Oh I don't think they would be using those words in the pre christian past they had other things to bad mouth. Something like the king was a good target for anger.

Christians did. The first and last, at least. As for holy shit...your guess is as good as mine.