+487

Able bodied people that park in disabled parking spots deserve to have a limb cut off, amirite?

SaintNICKs avatar Relationships
1 11
The voters have decided that SaintNICK is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I saw a couple of handicapped spaces outside of a skate park. I lolled

I agree sooo much. I hate people that do that.
Seriously, stop being so lazy and just walk the extra few feet and let the people that ACTUALLY need the spot get it. >.>

On the other hand, if I'm going to, say, a symphony concert, I know that there will be more handicapped people than handicapped spaces present. In that situation I wouldn't use the handicapped space.

No, they shouldn't because then they would have a reason to park there. lol

My mother only uses the handicapped space if there are tons of people there and a crapload of handicapped spaces that aren't being used.

It's also extremely awkward when you ARE handicapped but don't necessarily look like it, so when you pull into a parking space people give you dirty looks because you look perfectly healthy...

@It's also extremely awkward when you ARE handicapped but don't necessarily look like it, so when you pull into a...

Yeah like my mom has ariritis and she only hurts when she walks to much so people are looking at us getting out of the car like "what's herr problem!?" LOL its funny! :]

It's no spot on my conscience to park in a handicapped space that I know would never get used (for example, any of the 50 such spaces at my local mall).