+29

Everyone has a friend that they no longer trust, Amirite?

Chuckies avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that Chuckie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, mine liked my (now) boyfriend and therefore, tried to spin lies about me to his family. Also, she told me that he didn't like me and there was no use in pursuing it.

THAT, my friends, is the definition of a jealous bitch. xD

Etherials avatar Etherial Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yes, my best friend. It sucks having a best friend that you can't tell secrets to. She's perfect otherwise, its just she used to tell my secrets to other people and now i cant trust her. ahhhh

@Yes, my best friend. It sucks having a best friend that you can't tell secrets to. She's perfect otherwise, its...

Well i lost my trust in my best friend when she said that i made up my boyfriend, even though i was texting him and talking on the phone to him while she was there. She told me she thought he wasn't real

@Well i lost my trust in my best friend when she said that i made up my boyfriend, even though i was texting him and...

well that best friend is just jealous. wow seriously, she has some problems. looks like we all have best friend issues sigh

@Isn't it. Best friends are meant to trust and believe each other.

well not all best friends. no friendship can be perfect, you know. theres always going to be some problem.