+14

Man, this waking up thing is just like the bagpipe posts and the posts about the bagpipe posts, amirite?

HDYKMDs avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that HDYKMD is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think I missed that one. :(

Tommorow will be something new I bet! I think its something that will happen in amirite from here and on.

Yea me too! I went on another website for like 10 minutes and when I came back I started laughing cuz suddenly all these post about time were coming out. But I hope its not something boring

@lESliE418 Yea me too! I went on another website for like 10 minutes and when I came back I started laughing cuz suddenly all...

I know, it would be tragic. But I think I should go to bed, it's 12:29 and I really want myself to wake up so it can be tomorrow already!

HDYKMDs avatar HDYKMD Yeah You Are 0Reply

Lol was that a joke cuz of the 'I dont care what time it is' posts

Since everyone seems to like my posts about i don't care what time it is, maybe I will do it every night, but a different topic. Thumbs up if you want me to do it, thumbs down if you don't.