+728

Can we please stop with the jokes about hermapherdites? The person affected isn't a girl AND a boy, they are one sex with a nonfunctional genital area due to a disorder on their genes. Generally, the majority of hermapherdites end up commiting suicide due to their disorder. So, no, hermapherdites cannot "impregnate themselves", and whoever says things like that look ignorant and foolish, amirite?

2 31

Spelling hermaphrodite wrong all three times makes you look "ignorant and foolish". *facepalm

Hermaphrodite*

twisted_memoriess avatar twisted_memories Yeah You Are +13Reply

OP is a hermaphrodite.

"Generally, the majority of hermapherdites end up commiting suicide."

LOL.

Don't make shit up.

I agree. If you were a hermaphrodite would you want people to say stuff like that about you?

NICEPOSTs avatar NICEPOST Yeah You Are +5Reply

im guessing ur a hermaphrodite?

@im guessing ur a hermaphrodite?

I doubt it. OP would be able to spell it correctly. Maybe he/she is in love with one, though.

You guys are dissing the spelling of the OP and did you read the comments of the gangster that can't spell asscrack, dick, suck and there just to name a few! You look like a fucking fool gangstaasskirby

They don't "generally" commit suicide. Maybe sometimes. But its not like its a hard thing to fix. It can be really hard on a person when they get rid of the wrong thing and end up feeling trapped in the wrong body. I've seen that happen before.

LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL SHITFACE!
;)

I disagree on the grounds of you sounding ignorant not because of your spelling but because you pulled a shit fact like, "Generally, the majority of hermapherdites end up commiting suicide due to their disorder," out of your ass. It's really not a huge problem to fix.

@433497

I'm guessing you won't get an account because you don't want hate spam.

Previously_Sanes avatar Previously_Sane Yeah You Are +1Reply

Sooo you're a hermaphrodite.

That's a female angler fish everybody...

Well stop making black jokes too, black people can't help that they're black more than hemaphodites can help their disorder

@Well stop making black jokes too, black people can't help that they're black more than hemaphodites can help their...

Don't compare the two. Being black isn't a disorder, and it isn't something that needs to be "helped." No offense, but you seem to be implying that being black is wrong by the way you worded it.

@Don't compare the two. Being black isn't a disorder, and it isn't something that needs to be "helped." No offense...

Well being a hermaphrodite isnt something that needs to be helped either... Theres nothing wrong with it, its not like it will kill you or anything.

I don't think OP is one. I bet his/her child is one. Or grandchild, or something

I don't recall seeing any jokes like that on this site....or does OP mean in general?

You sound butthurt.

You've got a good point, but the posts you're referring to were just jokes. Take it easy, slick.

OP should generally be a part of the majority and commit suicide due to her disorder. Also OP is a hermapherdite.

wit a name like lulu u must make ten an hour lap dancin up old men dayum skank bitch

pandafart bitch you must be on dat meth n shyt lick ma asskrak bitch after yo man nuts all up in it yeaaaa bitch