xmasfreak96s avatar
2 17

1) Being pro-choice does not mean always aborting the baby/fetus.

2)Stop generalizing. Not all Democrats are pro-choice.
It would be like saying "all Republicans are rich people who don't care for the poor."

You fail.

Ahem, please see my recent post, #278141. Just because someone's views are different than yours, you don't have to bash it. While I'm an independent, I am pro-choice and anti-death penalty. It is for personal reasons based both in personal ethics and religion. Don't try to lecture me as to why this is wrong. If you really feel like it, I'm willing to discuss my personal opinions. But please, don't criticize those who don't believe is exactly what you believe. That, not people who are pro-choice but anti-death penalty, is what is really hypocritical here.

According to gallup: http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org...-death-penalty, Republicans support the death penalty far more than Democrats. Also, liberals don't want to increase the number abortions, they just want to respect the autonomy and dignity females by allowing them to make there own choices about their bodies. What doesn't make sense to me is why Republicans who often advocate for the government to kill more people in the Middle East, can't stand the thought of killing a month old clump of undeveloped organic matter.

One difference between abortion and death penalty; the guilty can breathe on their own.

@One difference between abortion and death penalty; the guilty can breathe on their own.

Yes, but the babies never had a chance to! Everybody who voted "no" On this, Is probably just a biased democrat!
And, the BIGGEST difference, is, The people under the death penalty did something very, very, wrong, and the abortion babies have no reason to die, just a terrible mother.

XoxOdanicerOxoXs avatar XoxOdanicerOxoX Yeah You Are -2Reply
@XoxOdanicerOxoX Yes, but the babies never had a chance to! Everybody who voted "no" On this, Is probably just a biased...

Just because the mother is getting an abortion, doesn't make her a terrible mother. Abortion is such a grey area that you can't just say yes or no on it.

@XoxOdanicerOxoX Sure you can. Watch me. NO

So you are saying that if a fetus became a parasite and was killing the mother, she should still keep the baby? (and yes that can actually happen because the fetus can become lodged in the fallopian tube and cause serious damage to the mothers health.)

@shutupcinderblock So you are saying that if a fetus became a parasite and was killing the mother, she should still keep the baby?...

No, Thats NOT what im saying at all. I never said if your dying because of it, keep it anyway. I said under normal circumstances, Just because the mothers a whore and don't want to use a condom, the baby shouldn't have to suffer for it. Stop being STUPID and Listen to what i'm actually saying, instead of just putting words in my mouth.

@XoxOdanicerOxoX No, Thats NOT what im saying at all. I never said if your dying because of it, keep it anyway. I said under normal...

I am not being stupid, you aren't looking at multiple sides of the story. Nor was I putting words in your mouth, I was simply asking a question. You should have worded your post differently instead of generalizing and assuming that everyone is thinking the mother is a whore.

If you call, "Stopping and listening for a few seconds to understand the reasoning behind it," biased, then sure! We're all a little biased!

@XoxOdanicerOxoX no actually, that's not what I call biased at all

... Oh, so what you're saying is... people who vote No might NOT be biased? Fancy that...

Not all democrats think this way!!!!

As a Democrat, I agree. I'm pro-life. That's my biggest wedge issue.

Anonymous