+29

It would be pretty cool if one person here broke out into song and then everybody else spontaneously joined in like in musicals....Making my way downtown, walkin fast, faces pass and I'm home bound, amirite?

bondcatbonds avatar
0 23
The voters have decided that bondcatbond is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hate that song

@Star_Fox_Elite I hate that song

I just figured everybody knew this song. I'll get you started again, Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

bondcatbonds avatar bondcatbond Yeah You Are 0Reply

Its always times like these when I think of you and I wonder if you ever Think. Of. Me.

@Its always times like these when I think of you and I wonder if you ever Think. Of. Me.

Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong.
Livin' in your precious memory.
'Cause I need you,
And I miss you,
And now I wonder

It's been done.

Lol are we naming songs here? I wanna play! K what song is this: he walks by a fish market, you know what I'm saying? Takes a deep breath a he goes woo... Good morning ladies! :)

@Lol are we naming songs here? I wanna play! K what song is this: he walks by a fish market, you know what I'm...

(Nico--laaah): No, no, no. We are spontaneously breaking out into 1 song (that we all know which would be the song being sung above) and singing different lines like people do in musicals.

@bondcatbond (Nico--laaah): I like my song better.

haha fine we'll let you have it your way lol
(but my song is still better :P)

(Nico--laaah): colt 45 and two zig zag baby thats all we need, we can go to the park after dark and smoke that tumbleweed! Ahhh i love that song:D

PATTY CAKE PATTY CAKE BAKERS MAN

@cokezeroisgood PATTY CAKE PATTY CAKE BAKERS MAN

BAKE ME A CAKE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

@BAKE ME A CAKE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

Roll it and pat it and mark it with a R

I'm going to kick you in the face.