+694

Life would be gay without the opposite sex, amirite?

Hullabaloos avatar Jokes & Humour
13 15
The voters have decided that Hullabaloo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Technically, there wouldn't be any life, but if ignoring that, then yes :p

@JghRocks Technically, there wouldn't be any life, but if ignoring that, then yes :p

Well, if one sex completely disappeared after life existed, there's be whomever already existed.

What you did. Its there, and I see it.

SpencerNewtons avatar SpencerNewton Yeah You Are +5Reply

OHMYGOD! THAT IS SO OFFENSIVE TO GAY PEOPLE, DON'T USE THAT WORD!!!!!11!!1!!1!!!1111!!!ONEONE!!!!

@433338

They're not really synonymous. I know what you mean, but it always bothers me to use gay as an insult...

See, when I make a post making a play on the use of the word gay, mine gets voted down. :( I think they're quite clever.. mine said something like "same sex marriage is pretty gay" or something. People just don't seem to get it!

@superaverycakes14 See, when I make a post making a play on the use of the word gay, mine gets voted down. :( I think they're quite...

I think it's because people think you are talking about Gay as in 'Damn that is stupid' gay that alot of ignorant people understand it as, not as in Liking the same sex gay in your posts.
This post works with either thought process.

ScrewMidols avatar ScrewMidol Yeah You Are +2Reply

Yes, yes it would.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are -1Reply