+234

David Tennant was a better Doctor on Doctor Who, amirite?

broadway_muggles avatar
4 25
The voters have decided that broadway_muggle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Matt Smith and David Tennant are equally excellent.
And pretty

I really like Matt Smith, and Amy is by far the best assistant yet

@HaleighAS9 I really like Matt Smith, and Amy is by far the best assistant yet

I agree, Matt is so much more fun. He's immature, and it makes everything exciting.

Matt Smith is really good, but David Tennant will always be THE Doctor.

love them all but tennant and smith r my favs

David Tennant was amazing. I really dont like Matt Smith for some reason....

Wow, I didn't know Doctor Who was big around the world. I quite like Matt Smith not a fan of Amy though. Catherine Tate was by far the best assistant he ever had!!!

@Wow, I didn't know Doctor Who was big around the world. I quite like Matt Smith not a fan of Amy though. Catherine...

Was that Donna ? She was actually my one of my least favorite companions (it's a very close tie between her & Martha). I also didn't know it was big around the world. Nobody seems to know about it around my area, so I just end up looking like a nerd when I try to reference it.

Matt Smith makes me swooooooooon.

The 'young' one was damn sexy ;) I think it was David Tenant. Either way, . . . I want to go on a trip with him.

i really disliked Donna for some reason. my favorite is Rose then Martha and Amy. and then River.... me and my friends really dont like Donna and River for some reason.....

David Tennant nom Making tortoiseshell spectacles sexy since 2006.

@561053

noo he had brown hair and wore a trench coat. I miss him so much im rewatching his seasons.

@561193

Christopher Eccleston?

TwoSpoonss avatar TwoSpoons Yeah You Are 0Reply
@561053

Christopher Eccleston

David Tennant is better than Matt Smith. Case closed.

Martha was my favorite companion for 10, then a tie between Rose and Donna. Rose was sweet with the love story, and Donna was funny and all, but Martha seemed to actually help the Doctor the most.

@563587

I think she had one; it just wasn't as humorous as the others. She was more serious. But her dedication to the Doctor despite his not loving her (Human Nature/Family of Blood, Sound of Drums) really won me over.