-6

Uhh why are we suddenly revolting against the Mods...? Cut them some slack. amirite?

shannonnns avatar
0 45
The voters have decided that shannonnn is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Here is how it should have happened:

-Amirite launches a media release stating what happened.
-ASDF1234/AssCakes should have got ONE post of the day with a note that this is in memory.
-The moderators mourn in private with each other in stead of making a public display, which is desecrates the deceased.
-The account is memorialized with a notice of death

THAT IS ALL

@436729

me, why me?

I am saying that this would avoid the situation.

We recently lost a member of the moderating staff. So to honor her, we put her posts through to the home page. People are throwing a shit storm.

shannonnns avatar shannonnn Yeah You Are +2Reply
@436574

it's supposed to honor her memory. You're being disrespectful.

@436601

We're not trying to piss people off. We're trying to honor our good friend who many of us loved with all our hearts. Please stop being inconsiderate.

@436581

(Your+name+(optional)): I can't believe you just said that. How can you be so fucking disrespectful? You make me sick.

shannonnns avatar shannonnn Yeah You Are +1Reply
@436581

(Your+name+(optional)): Are you kidding me right now?

@436581

(Your+name+(optional)):
get
the fuck
out of here

Sarahs avatar Sarah Yeah You Are 0Reply
@436581

(Your+name+(optional)): Did you ever met her? Did you know everything going on in her life, or even the half of it? Before you start to talk shit about people, maybe you should know what happened.

HighYellas avatar HighYella Yeah You Are 0Reply

No, they are being assholes because every post that criticizes the mods in any way is being deleted. It's a pathetic abuse of a very small power. This site lost 1000s of cool points today.

@No, they are being assholes because every post that criticizes the mods in any way is being deleted. It's a...

I've seen posts criticizing mods and Anthony before that don't get deleted. It's obviously a bad time to criticize mods. Learn the context of situations.

El_Duderinos avatar El_Duderino Yeah You Are +2Reply

Oh, I get it; it's just that the rest of us didn't realize this whole site is the mod's personal mourning area, and we're not allowed to be annoyed by that. Got it.

@Oh, I get it; it's just that the rest of us didn't realize this whole site is the mod's personal mourning area, and...

If you aren't going to be respectful, then you should leave this site, because we don't need assholes like you.

shannonnns avatar shannonnn Yeah You Are 0Reply
@436666

Disrespecting someone who is deceased is not an "opinion."

@436694

ASKING, is not disrespectful. Saying the Mods aren't allowed to mourn, and posting things like "ASSCAKE SUCKS" IS disrespectful.

Sound plan, Anon #436717. It definitely would have avoided all this.

I just hope all this negative reaction to their hijacking the whole site and running roughshod over what it's supposed to be gets through somewhere. This isn't about a dead chick, or respect, or any of that shit- this is about abusing your position for personal reasons, how incredibly pathetic it is, and how it ruins sites.

Ohh, I forgot, that's how youy run a successful website- by insulting and alienating it's users. Sound strategy. I can see a lot of thought goes into picking mods.

@dioxyde420: that's exactly it; if this was my website, every mod on duty right now would lose their delete powers after this.

@436568

you're the only asshole I see here.

@Max you're the only asshole I see here.

I actually see a lot more, they all hang out in chat

NOBODY RESPECTS ANYTHING ON THIS SITE ANY OTHER DAY!! People are hateful, mean, judgemental, and rude... and it all goes by without a peep until it's personal to the mods. THAT'S what is pissing people off. Nothing is sacred until it huwts your wittle feewings and then it's the end of the fucking world. Grow up, go share your pain in a personal place instead of jacking a public site and beating everything it is into the ground.

Ty, dioxyde420. I mean, all someone had to do was comment if they disagreed, call me a cunt or whatever, but oh nooo we can't even leave stuff the almighty mods disagree with up for discussion. And knowing she's a suicide just makes me care less; that's a coward's way out.

@Ty, dioxyde420. I mean, all someone had to do was comment if they disagreed, call me a cunt or whatever, but oh...

she did not have a good life, it was tough. she held on for as long as she could.

she was my heart outside my body.