Iamrite23s avatar Music
0 7

It pisses me off when people say that a song's really overplayed and they're fed up of it... nobody forced you to listen to that particular station =/

Applescruffs avatar Applescruff Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Applescruff It pisses me off when people say that a song's really overplayed and they're fed up of it... nobody forced you to...

What I'm trying to say is that when you want to listen to a certain genre of music when the other stations have commercials or something, there's like two stations (in my city, anyways) that play the exact same music, alternating between like 12 songs until they get the gist that we all hate it.

Iamrite23s avatar Iamrite23 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Iamrite23 What I'm trying to say is that when you want to listen to a certain genre of music when the other stations have...

I'm not sure what just happened, but I was trying to agree with you... anyway I know what you mean, I know a couple of stations that do that constantly >.<

Applescruffs avatar Applescruff Yeah You Are 0Reply

Nope, my radio station is amazing.

reerees avatar reeree No Way +1Reply
Anonymous