+860

guys, if you want a girl with a fake tan, fake boobs, fake hair, fake whatever, date a frikin mannequin! amirite?

pickles avatar Relationships
9 26
The voters have decided that pickle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@446019

Exactly what I was going to say :D

Mannequins usually don't have hair.

or baaaarbie! lmao

@x15150: You sound like someone who couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a $100 bill hanging out of their zipper.

Haha sestrada I get what you say and they are taking it way out of hand ;)

or Heidi Montag

Some girls, like me, have naturally huge boobs. It's annoying. Not all big boobs are fake!

all the mannequins i see are pale and bald (with wigs) and flat chested. but they are sluts, standing around a store in their panties like that :P

or anyone from jersey shore

@446102

ooooooooooucha! not! but i must not be because im kinda dating a spot on 10!

Yeah not every single girls with big boobs are fake i mean some of them are natural and dont think big boob girls got it good cuz sometimes they get in the way and most guys only see u for ur chest so yeah

Only guidos want those.

I disagree. I would rather meet someone with an amazing personality and then marry her. Two years later give her a set of boobies. BOOM most amazing wife on the planet.

@sestrada16 *rather than meet a stuck up all natural girl

Not all girls with big boobs are stuck up. We're just tired of creepy old guys coming up to us in walmart and trying to get a feel. It's instinctive to be a bitch to a guy who randomly comes up to you, a majority of em have ulterior motives.

@Not all girls with big boobs are stuck up. We're just tired of creepy old guys coming up to us in walmart and...

Sorry if I offended you. But, I'm in high school and I speak based on my experience with high school girls. By stuck up I mean "I'm too good to talk to you" stuck up.

@sestrada16 Sorry if I offended you. But, I'm in high school and I speak based on my experience with high school girls. By...

Maybe that's because they ARE too good to talk to you...you're acting like a giant douche.

@Maybe that's because they ARE too good to talk to you...you're acting like a giant douche.

That may be, but a person will react to the environment and ambiance they are presented with. I am sincerely sorry if I insulted or offended anyone. I'm not naturally a douche, though.

What makes you think she'd want a set of fake boobies?

@What makes you think she'd want a set of fake boobies?

K@445988 (Your+name+(optional)): what makes you think she wont

(Your+name+(optional)): Meh. If she doesnt want them, fine I have no problem with that. This is all assuming she love me enough to do it. Inversely, if she wanted me to have a bigger chest I would do it for her.

@sestrada16 (Your+name+(optional)): Meh. If she doesnt want them, fine I have no problem with that. This is all assuming she...

I was gonna reply and leap on your "assuming she love me enough to do it" comment. Then I decided that it doesn't really matter to me. Good luck with your boob-obsessed future, and hope your GF doesn't get back problems. They suck.

@I was gonna reply and leap on your "assuming she love me enough to do it" comment. Then I decided that it doesn't...

(Your+name+(optional)): I'm not boob obsessed. What makes you assume I'll force her? Yeah, I used a poor choice of words, But you took my comment straight up the ass. I will not make her do anything she doesn't want to EVER. Also, if she does go for it, I won't even let her go big enough to give her back problems.

you'd rather have a plastic girl think she's better than you than a real girl?!...really? i think you just prevented any chance of scoring any future dates for yourself...