+456

Some inventions now a days are really stupid. Like automatic soap pumps. It seems some inventors have just ran out of ideas. amirite?

ImaCardboardByes avatar Technology
1 14
The voters have decided that ImaCardboardBye is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

infection control.... there are pointless inventions, but I don't think thats one of them

Caughts avatar Caught No Way +4Reply

well your about to wash your hands any way

ImaCardboardByes avatar ImaCardboardBye Yeah You Are +4Reply

I do think thats kinda pointless, but u cant blame the guy for inventing it. he got rich off it!

why is that a bad invention, i have never seen that but if i came across one, i would very much enjoy it, props to the inventor

It's convenient, also it's one less place germs can multiply on

Well some of them are stupid, like those bracelets that are shaped like animals (Silly Bands? or Arm Farm? One of those...) But the automatic soap pump is pretty dang awesome, no getting germs on the soap pump. :)

Astroman129s avatar Astroman129 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Astroman129 Well some of them are stupid, like those bracelets that are shaped like animals (Silly Bands? or Arm Farm? One of...

yer but if you think about it, you only touch the pump once and after youve washed your hands you dont touch it again, so theres no point

@chesca_international yer but if you think about it, you only touch the pump once and after youve washed your hands you dont touch it...

Yeah, but I was thinking of that Purell stuff where you just put your hand under it and gives you that hand sanitizing soap. But you have a point there about that.

Those silly bands are fucking ridiculous. Mostly the preps have them at my school. They go on and on about them. Trading and shit. It's annoying.

... like automatic trigger sprays. I mean seriously, are you too lazy to pull a trigger?

It's pointless because who cares if there is germs on your soap pump? you are about to wash your hands anyway

Automatic everything in prissy public toilets...except the bloody door! Now what's the point in that?