+414

We have all done something illegal, whether it be as small as jay-walking across a deserted street or as big as mudering your neighbor, amirite?

Me_Mwhahahas avatar
9 28
The voters have decided that Me_Mwhahaha is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

All of the above. Just kidding. Jaywalking is horrible.

notmuchnotmuchs avatar notmuchnotmuch Yeah You Are +146Reply

When I was 6, I saw a bird magnet without a price tag on it, so I assumed it was free. I wasn't completely sure, so I tried to ask my parents, but they ignored me until we were in the car. Holding up the magnet, I asked, "Is this free?". My parents were like "It is now." I still have the magnet.

Across a deserted street? Nah son I'm from NYC, I jaywalk when there's a tiny space to walk through.

All of the music on my ipod..

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are +10Reply

How big or small is forging someone's signature? I forged my mom's signature once.

@How big or small is forging someone's signature? I forged my mom's signature once.

I've done that plenty if times. 5th grade: show this bad report to your parents, and have them sign it. If you want to be exempt from your finals, have your parents sign this. If I thought I would get into trouble or if I thought they would say no, I would sign their names. My dads is the easiest, it's just his first initial and then some scribble, then a capital s for the last name, and dot.

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are +12Reply

Shoplifting.

I'm 14 and using this website.

Fred_Weasleys avatar Fred_Weasley Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Fred_Weasley I'm 14 and using this website.

I was about to make a smartass comment about how it says in the Terms and Conditions that you have to be 16. Then I went to check and saw that the age was moved to 13 and now I feel like a dumbass.

Sorry everyone frown smilie

... But I've had an account since I was 12 so I did do something wrong at some point.

Fred_Weasleys avatar Fred_Weasley Yeah You Are +5Reply

It would have been against amirite rules, but still not illegal.

Or everything in between.

I shoplifted binoculars when i was small. I also walked right into my local temple and walked out with a can of sprite. I thought it was free but it was really a dollar. Im going to hell.

Snuck into a movie with my friend, jaywalked, and have taken some toys from a school (when I was little). I also once punctured someone's car tire with my pocketknife. I'm evil.

Wolfgangs avatar Wolfgang Yeah You Are 0Reply

Snuck into a R rated movie...is that illegal?

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are -1Reply
@goodtime Snuck into a R rated movie...is that illegal?

I just did that today with Magic Mike. But actually, it's not illegal. Although, the theatre can ban you and deny entry and such....

It was a fun movie for a girls day out. A lot of people are complaining about the abrupt ending, and sure there may be awkward moments. But if you all feel you are mature enough for it and won't feel uncomfortable, go for it! :)

Was Magic Mike worth sneaking into? My friends and I are thinking about it

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are 0Reply

I probably won't feel uncomfortable, but my friends might...

If you want to know what actually happens in the movie that's inappropriate, you can check out this link. It actually lists out what happens, in categories of sex, violence, and profanity. You can see if you'd be comfortable with seeing all of it. They might be kind of considered as spoilers but they've never ruined a movie for me b/c typically they have little to do with the storyline. http://www.kids-in-mind.com/m/magicmike.htm

drinking

Puroboricua13s avatar Puroboricua13 Yeah You Are -1Reply

I murdered my neighbor.

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are -6Reply