rowannes avatar
0 4

I don't really know how to vote because while I agree with you, part of me thinks you're kinda overracting to something that doesn't affect you personally.

I agree completely. I dated a guy who actually insisted on doing all those things. It makes you feel like a child. Its important to be your own person and when you're completely dependant it's a huge blow to your self worth.

i'm just basing it on what i've seen; i'm aggravated because a lot guys now have the stereotype of girls that we're all poor defenseless creatures that mooch off of guys. and said girls think it's odd if you don't follow the same 'tradition' [i guess you could say] they do.

@rowanne i'm just basing it on what i've seen; i'm aggravated because a lot guys now have the stereotype of girls that we're...

Like I said, I agree with you. My boyfriend and I pay for stuff together most of the time actually, and I'm fine with that. I also agree that it's fucked up that girls can hit guys whenever they want, however I don't think that guys should, in any circumstance, seriously (as in not play-fighting) hit a girl. I'm not sure how old you are, but I've noticed that now that I've been out of high school, people just kind of acknowledge that everyone in college is poor so both parties are more willing to pay for themselves rather than one person paying for everything.

Anonymous