+205

You've typed out something long.. then realized you had Caps Lock on the entire time and had to retype the whole thing, amirite?

MyDerailments avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that MyDerailment is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

you should be able to change text from caps to lower case and vice versa without retyping everything, amirite?

@flynSpaghettiMonster you should be able to change text from caps to lower case and vice versa without retyping everything, amirite?

The only trouble with that is then you have to go back and recapitalize all of the stuff that was originally supposed to be capitalized.

I don't have to look at the keys when I type o_e

@I don't have to look at the keys when I type o_e

Doesn't mean you always look at the screen

I usually have another window open where I read whatever is on it while I type something else in another window

What do you look at when you type? >_>

I don't have that problem. I can cut and paste into WordPerfect and that will correct all for me.