+16

Don't hate Justin Bieber, don't hate the Jonas Brothers, don't hate Obama. Love everyone, because God made the world and everything in it, so why would you critisize Him? amirite?

loveisallyouneeds avatar
1 14
The voters have decided that loveisallyouneed is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Because I'm Atheist. :D

Atheism, FTW.

Because he is just like us imperfect he is an equal to us maybe even below and truly is more human than superior.

Don't hate on people. Just don't like their decisions. Hating on people is very... hateful!

So... we shouldn't hate rapists and murderers and terrorists and the governments behind genocides because your 'god' supposedly made them?

@Jess_Doherty So... we shouldn't hate rapists and murderers and terrorists and the governments behind genocides because your...

First of all, He's not "MY" God, secondly, no, you shouldn't hate anyone, but no matter what I say, YOU will anyway.

@loveisallyouneed First of all, He's not "MY" God, secondly, no, you shouldn't hate anyone, but no matter what I say, YOU will anyway.

It is the god you chose believe in, therefore it is your god. And yes, I will continue to hate those who take away innocent lives. But why so defensive, dear?