+757

The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now. amirite?

Star_Fox_Elites avatar
10 12
The voters have decided that Star_Fox_Elite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's about how it's never too late to do what you really want to do or to change your life. Or something like that.

i dont get this either..

Someone should explain this. :)

@Someone should explain this. :)

I think he's saying to get out and do something. Almost like "There no time like the present" or something to that effect. But idk. That's just how I see it.

I smiled when I saw this :) because so many people don't think in terms of "I can." All they think is, "I should have." Great post.

Or maybe you just have a desire to plant a tree for kids in 2030? Haha.

@WhatWhatintheButt Or maybe you just have a desire to plant a tree for kids in 2030? Haha.

haha no. this post means that if you hesitated to do something earlier, do it now. it could change your life. it means other things to other people.

Star_Fox_Elites avatar Star_Fox_Elite Yeah You Are 0Reply

My teacher says this almost every day (:

Very wise, Star_Fox_Elite. I bow to you. (Cyber bows)

Am I the only one that doens't get this?