+281

"Okay, cat/dog, I'll give you some (insert food you're currently eating here), but you're not gonna like it, I promi- Holy shit, you're eating it,", amirite?

kodabear911s avatar
7 10
The voters have decided that kodabear911 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

At first I thought you were talking about the classic popular nickelodean television series catdog, but then I read the rest of the post.

Skjetchs avatar Skjetch Yeah You Are +26Reply
@Skjetch At first I thought you were talking about the classic popular nickelodean television series catdog, but then I read...

"Ok, CatDog. I'm gonna give one of you my food, but whichever one of you doesn't get it has to vomit shit."

My dog ate rabbit food when I had my back turned, so when he started begging for carrot juice (it beats eating vegetables) I figured he'd love it. He looked absolutely disgusted and no longer begs for anything I'm drinking.

My dog is obsessed with cantaloupe and cucumbers. Like, really? What kind of dog loves cantaloupe and cucumbers? So this post is basically what happened when I first tried to give her those.

mmadalynns avatar mmadalynn Yeah You Are +1Reply

My cat loves broccoli.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +1Reply

My cat digs hot Cheetos.

Cuban_Bs avatar Cuban_B Yeah You Are +1Reply

I was delighted one morning when I woke up and found my cat inside a chip bag, crunching away. They were sour cream and onion, lol.

CarolineGustins avatar CarolineGustin Yeah You Are +1Reply

My CatDog will eat anything.

Brussels sprouts!

CarolineGustins avatar CarolineGustin Yeah You Are 0Reply