+283

It's suspicious how the teen moms on 16 and Pregnant can barely make "ends meet" when they're getting paid loads for each episode, amirite?

2 7

What would happen if some girls purposely got pregnant just to be on that show?

I think the show almost glamorizes being pregnant. It should show how truly difficult it is being pregnant and then raising a child.

@I think the show almost glamorizes being pregnant. It should show how truly difficult it is being pregnant and then...

well, i wouldn't exactly say glamorize seeing as it does show the real struggles of being a teen mom

@well, i wouldn't exactly say glamorize seeing as it does show the real struggles of being a teen mom

I just don't feel it shows the true struggle a typical teen mother would face. Babies are expensive yet a lot of the teen moms I saw were worried about their parents buying them the right car.

@I just don't feel it shows the true struggle a typical teen mother would face. Babies are expensive yet a lot of...

(): No they all go through struggles. The show shows how a baby changed their lives & messed up a lot of relationships with their family, friends & boyfriends.

Well i can tell you all that im 16 and had my son last october and that show makes it look like no big deal.

It would be funny if they said they didn't want her