+39

Gays deserve the right to be married, just like everyone else in love, amirite?

1 7

I don't think they like to be called "gays"

@I don't think they like to be called "gays"

I don't think they care. I know plenty of people that call themselves gays.

It's not a derogatory term, at least in my mind. It also takes a lot more time to say 'homosexual.' It's like saying 'black' in a non-derogatory way instead of covering your ass by saying 'African American.'

amberbydreamss avatar amberbydreams Yeah You Are 0Reply
@amberbydreams It's not a derogatory term, at least in my mind. It also takes a lot more time to say 'homosexual.' It's like...

i agree with you, and would also like to add that it's dumb when people say "african-american" because even though one of the person's ancestors came from africa, they didn't, therefore they are american.

Pot_heads avatar Pot_head Yeah You Are +1Reply

Which completely ignores the other near-200 countries that black people can come from and also assumes that they're American, and ignores the fact that white people can come from Africa too. I don't think that covers your ass very well.

Geez! Get over it. Majority rules and you lost. Now you are rebellious and ignorant. How many times do you want to hear the same darn answers?
I didn't want you people parading your drag queens in public in front of kids but you won that one and I said OK.
You know, you win some and you lose some.

They shouldn't be able to marry because that's meant for men and women. Instead, they should have their own ceremony. Because marriage involves the Bible, and it's against the Bible to marry a man. (But I don't hate gays. I actually think they're awesome.)