+10

don't bash it until you try it, amirite?

ryerye11s avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that ryerye11 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why would I want to try crack with all the bad things I've heard, read and seen about it?
There are a lot of things I could bash without trying it.

@Why would I want to try crack with all the bad things I've heard, read and seen about it? There are a lot of...

you're a follower. There I said it. Try leading every once and a while, it feels really good.

ryerye11s avatar ryerye11 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ryerye11 you're a follower. There I said it. Try leading every once and a while, it feels really good.

I follow no one.
I don't expect people to follow me nor do I follow anyone. I am smart and capable of doing things on my own.
That felt really good! ;-)

@I follow no one. I don't expect people to follow me nor do I follow anyone. I am smart and capable of doing things...

you just got done saying you don't do things or try new things because other people say it sucks... The only thing that ever works with are video games.. even then you should only listen to a professional critic.

ryerye11s avatar ryerye11 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ryerye11 you just got done saying you don't do things or try new things because other people say it sucks... The only thing...

WTF are you talking about?
I never said I dont' try new things. I said I can bash things without trying it. See the difference? Come on, you're more inteligent than that! :-/
What's with the video games? How did that come into the conversation? And what's with the critic?
When I see on the news a crack baby dumped in the trash I personally made the decision not to do crack.
As far as anything new I doubt you have done anything new but rather attempted to copy someone elses way of doing something thats been an incrowd thing.

@65877

The world is black and white to you huh?
Try breaking the chain and do what's good for the whole instead of thinking about yourself.